adam lambert

Adam Lambert is hard at work on his new record and it sounds like he’s giving his all to the new tracks.

The American Idol star parted way with his record company earlier this year, because they wanted him to record an album full of 80s rock covers, while he was determined to stay true to himself and lay down his own tunes and he’s been doing just that over the last few weeks.

The flamboyant singer has been working closely with American musician, producer, composer, arranger, and guitarist Nile Rodgers once more, after they teamed up for his last album ‘Trespassing’.

He’s in good company as Nile has previously worked with stars such as Diana Ross, David Bowie, Daft Punk, INXS, Duran Duran and many others.

Ross uploaded a picture of the star to Twitter this week in which Adam can be seen looking incredibly emotional and invested in his singing. Adam has also been recording with producer and DJ Avicii and Nile captioned the shot:

adam lambert avicci

“I shot an emotional @adamLambert through the glass of the vocal boot. We had a great day recording w @AVICII”

Earlier this week the pair performed with Avicii at a charity event and showcased their new song ‘Lay Me Down’ for the audience. They also performed ‘Let’s Dance’ by David Bowie, which Rodgers produced back in 1983.

You can read more about that gig here but afterwards Avicii tweeted:

adam lambert

“So happy to be a part of such a great cause! Thanks @nilerodgers for havin me, and great to finally meet @adamlambert.”

Lambert was just as enthusiastic and said:

“Wow! Had an amazing time performing alongside @nilerodgers, Chic and heard our new tune spun loud by @Avicii “LAY ME DOWN”!”

Leave your comments below….

11 Responses to “Awwwww… Nile Rodgers shares ‘emotional’ picture of Adam Lambert as they record with Avicii!”

1. SLK67 says:

Thrilled to read Adam is back in the studio, with Nile no less! Adam is an incredibly gifted artist who has been grossly undervalued, particularly in his own country. His last CD, Trespassing, was incredible…critically acclaimed and full of radio hits. However, radio won’t play his music. I just don’t get it. I truly believe his time will come. He’s simply too good to ignore for much longer.

2. Judy says:

Exciting news,can’t wait to hear what incredible and exceptional music they’ve come up with ! Oh, and the picture is mesmerizing !

3. barbls says:

Adam was so phenomenal at the AFTEE concert “Let’s Dance” was beyond belief. He really does own any stage he is on. I am so in love with ‘Lay Me Down’. Can’t wait to DL the studio version from iTunes. RCA should be ashamed of never promoting critically acclaimed Trespassing and radio for never playing Adam’s music. ‘Kickin In’ and ‘Shady’ were before ‘Get Lucky’ and so much more funkier and groovier! Great songs that the public has not heard!

4. Tammy toft says:

Adam lambert is the most gifted singer and I am proud to be a glambert

5. Limsovita says:

I wish adam’s works all best on his new record . I knew that his voice very strong and perfect, so this work is really to get successfully . Love you firever adam lambert :)))

6. Nanaangeloii says:

I hope that his new record really make him more popular and i’ll wait to listening adam’s new song, because i’m missing his song very much, i can’t to wait it come out , please…. (:

7. Lysonyta says:

Adam lambert and nile are very good, i’ve had listen ‘lay me down and let’s dance’ that sung by adam lambert. It was so cool, i loved it , especially adam’s performaces wuth this song make me very glad, finally i wishes adam have a good luck in his work 😊

8. Monykaly says:

Yes!! Adam , i’ve loved your old sing as ” shady , run away , killed the record companies, ring of fire, by the rules and never close our eyes ” now i want to listen your new song, please it come up soon …..:)

9. Marina says:

I can’t wait adam’s new tracks. I know adam really does perfectly for his new album, i still you adam (:

10. Allison says:

Lambert’s last CD was a flop. He was dropped by his label. He was rejected twice as a judge on American Idol.

11. Beeoggy says: