adam lambert

There is a reason that Adam Lambert has such a huge and enthusiastic fan base and that’s because, as well as being an amazing musical talent, the former American Idol star is also a genuinely nice guy with a very big heart.

Earlier this week the handsome singer took time out of his busy schedule and his constant charity work to chat with Ryan Seacrest and during an appearance on his radio show, the ‘For Your Entertainment’ star surprised one Glambert with a special phone call.

Adam spoke to his supporter and issued her with a very special invitation. Lambert asked the fan if she’d like to come and meet him at a special meet and greet event next month.

As we all know Adam is set to take to the stage with rock superstars Queen once more at the iHeartRadio Music Festival on September 20. A fan named Leanne was chatting with American Idol host Ryan Seacrest on air and the DJ managed to shock her by having Adam join the call.

adam lambert

When Lambert found out that Leanne would be going along to the festival but had never met him before, he made her a very special offer and said:

“You’re coming to the iHeartRadio Festival? Alright, well we need to do a special meet and greet.” Listen to their chat below:

Of course Adam’s show and in fact the whole festival is sold out, with not a ticket to be found but there is still the chance to win some tickets, if you’re interested.

You won’t be lucky enough to win a meet and greet with Adam or with Queen but you will get to hear him sing live, which is enough of a treat right?

MTV Europe Music Awards 2011 - Show

Adam took to Twitter last night to thank his fans for the latest edition of their fan magazine Aura. He tweeted:

“Finally read thru my copy of AURA. Thank you all so much for your heartfelt memories. I create to make you all happy! I love out GLAMILY.”

Leave your comments below….

9 Responses to “Lovely Adam Lambert surprises fan & win tickets to see him & Queen at iHeartRadio Music Festival!”

1. Limsovita says:

I’m very exciting that hear adam lambert perform with band quern again, this is what that i’m waiting 😊i’m loving you adam lambert, i wish you all the best in your performance and queen ;)

2. Nanaangeloii says:

Really surprise for adam fans 😃 i’m going to suporting adam perform with queen at iheartradio, it is very amazing for adam lanbert with his great voice .

3. Lysonyta says:

I want to see adam at iheartradio music with band queen very much, but i know that i not chance will see him 😭i really love adam so much , he is lovely 😍😍

4. Lysonyta says:

Love adam performs with queen , i knew that adam , he has great voice , i love his voice so so much :)

5. Chigkalingting says:

Love adam & queen, i hope listen adam sings with band queen soon.

6. Monykaly says:

I didn’t understand, why adam lambert runner up ? Because i’ve seen his capacity for singing very best since 2009 at american idol, so i started support him and his songs exceptionally . Especially , he had been performing with band queen . I’m really loving adam lambert perform with queen very much :)

7. Beeoggy says:

I love you Adam lambert :) I like adam’s songs and his performance with queen :)))

8. Doramong says:

Adam lambert, you are very best in his singing . You had success because you hard in his working .

9. Deb says:

Love, love, love ya Adam, met you early on in Tampa at Jingle Ball, went just to stand in line and meet you, went through the line 3x just to meet you and shake your hand, never even got on the concert floor. You were so very gracious and giving with fans. I have only been to 2 of your concerts, as I am a caretaker for my elderly mom, can’t leave her much, but still follow you, buy all of you albums, wish you all of the best in your career. Hope to meet you again some day, just know you will be around in the music industry for a long, long time. Thank you for all you do. “For this I bless you the most, you give much and know not that you give at all.”