adam lambert

Adam Lambert is king of the live performances and it seems he barely has a week where he’s not booked for one festival, pride event or celebration.

This weekend the American Idol star took to the stage once again, this time at the California Mid-State Fair in Paso Robles and it’s fair to say that he didn’t disappoint either the audience watching the gig, or the thousands of fans who later caught the performance online.

Adam is famed for his energetic and flamboyant stage presence and his theatrical style of performing and has become globally famous ever since he made his name as the runner-up on the eighth season of “American Idol” four years ago.

His hit songs over the years have included “For Your Entertainment,” “Better Than I Know Myself,” and “If I Had You” and the star has revealed that he is currently working on his third album.

adam lambert

Adam split from record label RCA after they told him they wanted his third album to be filled with 80s covers and he has since explained that the record will now contain original and rockier style songs than he has previously recorded.

adam_lambert_idol

Watch Adam Lambert in concert and tell us what you think of the glamorous star and his most recent performance in the comments section below….

19 Responses to “WATCH Adam Lambert give another amazing performance at California Mid-State Fair”

1. Vicki says:

Thanks for this about Adam Lambert. The text is current & correct. My issue is the pictures. Wouldn’t it be better if they were current also? The first & last are at least 3 yrs old! The one in the middle, Adam has been split from this boyfriend for at least 5 months. Adam is currently single. There are hundreds of current pictures of Adam out there. Please when talking about current, use current pictures also or at least underscore the pictures saying they are from years ago. This is not Adams current looks or vib he portrays.

• sasha says:

All of the pictures are relatively current. The first is from his cameo in Bonnie McGee’s new music video, “All America Girl”. The second is a few months ago at the Life Ball in Vienna. The third is the oldest and was just last summer when Adam performed with Queen. The last picture was from last night at the Mid-state fair.

• Vicki says:

Thank you Lisa McGarry for updating thes pictures. Sasha, I can agree with these pictures. Originally when I read this the 1st & last pictures were from Glamnation tour & the middle picture was of Adam & Sauli close together. This selection is so much more current. I love the the center one from the Life ball. Maybe they keep changing pictures because now the last one is from Adam with Queen.

• sasha says:

Maybe we are not all seeing the same thing. The pictures are still in the exact same order that I identified them. Strange….LOL

2. Judy says:

Watched the concert via live stream,his vocals were off the charts. Adam’s concerts are highly energetic and fun,he radiates a positive energy that is contagious ! Loved this performance !

3. Elaine says:

Love Adam and his music! Really wish I could have made it to this performance!

4. Lynn says:

Thank you for a great article, and for including the video :)

5. HR says:

Love him.

6. Jules says:

Great Summary! Have listened to some YouTubes and he was vocally off the scale at Paso Robles! Amazing!! So glad my brother told me about him last year (Queen fanatic)!!

7. Jazz says:

Amazing performance! Thanks for the video!

8. milkywayfairy says:

Thanks for the great article and pics and vid. “Adam Lambert is king of live performances” YESSS!! He’s so amazing!

9. Tess McGinnis says:

Adam is not WYSIWYG. He is much much more, he wields audio and visual magic through to every pore, fiber, and cell of a being when he sings. I would venture to guess he even changes our DNA.

10. Sherry says:

thanks for a great article. Adam is in a different league than 99% of male and female music artists today. He puts most to shame with his out of this world vocals. Last night he hit some notes that I don’t think anyone has ever hit but not sure on that. He was on FIRE once again. When he fronts Queen his performances are at even a higher level. You have to witness this for yourselves.

11. Lynette says:

I love Adam so much and have from the first time I saw him on idol.
    I so wish I would come to San Antonio, Tx.
    So Adam if you see this PLEASE COME TO SAN ANTONIO, TX.
    Your fan
    Lynette

12. Selu says:

Lisa McGarry….thank you so much for covering Adam’s live performance last night. Great article, pics, and video. I was there for the concert, and it was an absolutely glamorous night! Can’t wait for his next album and tour!!!

13. Musiclover says:

LOVE LOVE LOVE for Mr. Adam Lambert! If there’s just ONE concert a year that somebody can afford, it got to be Adam’s!!!!!!!!!
    I wish him the whole good luck in the world!

14. Rachel says:

I can’t wait for his next album. I listen to everything he sings, but I’m really looking forward to a rock album from him. I’ve watched all of the YouTube clips of Adam + Queen and they’re a perfect fit, so I’m hoping he goes on tour with them in the US.

15. CJ says:

Even the words unreal do not give justice to Adam’s super talent….yes I am a fan, but that doesn’t mean other non-fans wouldn’t say the same. Watched livestream and only wished I could have been there. Have seen him twice in concert and he leaves indelible impressions!

16. Karen says:

I was there!!!! OMG!! He was awesome. This is the 10th concert I have been to,and probably the best. MOmmy Lambert was there showing support for her son !! AWWWWW