Big Brother 2012: Day 2 of Rules Are For Fools task update!
SAFE ZONE WAKE UP
The housemates are woken up by the dreaded sound of the safe zone alarm. All housemates must all jump out of bed and get to the safe zone immediately!
DO NOT BREAK THIS RULE
One housemate is called to the Diary Room and given the word ‘RULE’ on a sheet of sugar glass, they must carry this rule at all times until further notice. If they break the rule they must go straight to the punishment zone…
REMAIN SILENT / WARNING FALLING OBJECTS (In the Diary Room)
Big Brother calls one housemate and one warden to the diary room. Inside they find signs reading ‘housemates must remain silent’ and ‘warning falling objects’. Big Brother then proceeds to have a conversation with the warden about the housemate, how they are getting on with the task, and what the warden thinks of them etc. As the housemate attempts to remain silent, Big Brother will drop things down from the trap door onto the housemates head in a bid to get a reaction out of them.
NO CRYING (In the Diary Room)
Sara is called to the diary room where Big Brother says that he needs to conduct a short sound test of the speakers. A message from Sara’s mum is then played into the Diary Room. She must try not to cry while she listens to the message.
LARGE DISPLAY SIGN RULES
The large sign in the garden can be updated to display new rules at any time. Big Brother will choose which ones are suitable based on what’s happening in the house at the time. For example, if all the housemates are lying around and slobbing about on the sofa’s the sign will say ‘HOUSEMATES MUST NOT STOP MOVING’ or ‘HOUSEMATES MUST NOT SIT DOWN’.
Here are some more examples:
• Stand one leg until further notice
• No Dancing – then play in selection of songs with the word dance in the title.
• Housemates must not annoy each other
• Housemates must stand up until further notice – no sitting down.
• No swearing
• No bitching
• No being fake
• Boys must obey girls
• Housemates must obey the wardens
• Scott must not talk with a posh accent
• No swearing
• Housemates must talk in rhyme
• Housemates must be entertaining
• Shievonne must not talk with her hands
• Housemates must smile at all times
• No unattractive housemates in the garden.
• Do not disrespect the wardens.
• Housemates must walk backwards at all times.
• No talking – animal noises only
• Housemates must not stop moving
Ooo Big Brother you are awful, but I like you!