Big Brother 2012: Ooo this’ll be interesting! Sara to take ‘Lie Detector’ test for task!
She will be told that as part of a task, she’s going to take a lie detector test, also known as a polygraph test, however, what Sara won’t know is that the lie detector is fake, and in the main house, her housemates have had their own instructions.
They will be told that they will be judging whether or not Sara, who’s in the task room, is telling the truth…
In order to pass the task, the housemates must score an average of 55% correct, which means getting the majority of their predictions right…
They will each be given a card with two sides reading ‘TRUTH’ & ‘LIE, and after each answer given by Sara, the rest of the HMs in the living room must hold up their card to indicate if they think she’s lying or telling the truth.
The majority result will then be fed back into the small task room as if it is the result from the lie detector machine.
The questions will begin with several ‘control’ questions, such as “what is your name?” and “How old are you?” etc.
Here’s the list of questions that Sara will be asked…
1. Which housemate’s friendship do you value the most?
3. If you were stuck in the Big Brother house with only one housemate, who would you want that housemate to be?
4. Which housemate would you least like to be stuck in the Big Brother house on your own with?
5. Would you do a topless photo shoot for £10,000?
6. Who do you think will be the top three housemates on finale night?
7. Which celebrity do you think that you most resemble?
8. Did you tell any lies during the audition process to win your place in the Big Brother house?
9. While in the Big Brother house, have you ever stolen food without telling the others?
10. Which Luke is the best chef?
11. Do you have a game plan?
12. Who is the most boring housemate?
13. Would you describe Ashleigh’s singing voice as good or bad?
14. Which housemate has the worst hair?
15. Which housemate spends the most time on their appearance?
16. Who is the most attractive male/female housemate?
17. Which housemate takes themselves the most seriously?
18. Who do you think is the least intelligent housemate?
19. Who do you think is the most intelligent housemate?
20. Do you think you can win Big Brother?
After the test The Most Genuine Housemate will go back to living room, where Big Brother will reveal all.
This could be very, very interesting!