Big Brother 2012: Sara, Conor & Luke win fish pie and ice-cream in White Room but the others miss their luxury food budget!
Yesterday, Housemates were faced with three challenges. The White Room Housemates were completely unaware that they were setting the bench mark for the Main House’s Shopping Task.
The Main House knew that they had to beat the White Room Housemates in at least two out of three challenges in order to win a luxury shopping budget. The White Room Housemates were playing for a reward.
TASK ONE: SPACE RACE
• The Main House managed to fill their tube to their bench mark line within 1 minute 38 seconds and The White Room filled up their tube in 1 minute and 10 seconds.
• The White Room won the Space Race task.
TASK TWO: THE “WHITE FORM”
• For the second challenge Big Brother went through Housemates’ application forms. Big Brother asked one Housemate to identify six Housemates by asking six questions about these “white forms”. The Main House correctly identified three Housemates from their application forms.
• In the White Room the Housemates were faced with the same questions. They managed to correctly identify two Housemates from their application form.
• The Main House won the White Form task.
TASK THREE: HAMMER SLAMMER
• The main House flattened twenty-seven cups of which five contained paint. Four empty cups that should have been flattened were not. Therefore The Main House incurred nine fails.
• In the White Room the Housemates flattened thirty cups, of which five contained paint. One empty cup that should have been flattened was not. Therefore The White Room incurred six fails.
• The White Room Housemates won the Hammer Slammer task.
The White Room Housemates won overall. They got their reward of fish pie and ice-cream. However, this means that the main house failed to win a luxury shopping budget. They will receive an economy delivery.