Big Brother 2013: Callum Knell & Dexter Koh talk through their problems after Dexter apparently said he will bend Callum over and “stick it in” him – errrm… okay!

Callum, Charlie and Dexter.
ON TONIGHT’S BIG BROTHER HIGHLIGHT’S SHOW…

Callum Knell and Dexter Koh aren’t likely to be BFF’s on the outside, but this week’s shopping task seems to have brought something out in them both and they’re being bitchier than ever.

But, Callum is like a dog with a bone as Dexter apparently threatened Callum when Jackie left saying “I will stick it in you”. I mean, I am in no position to speculate, but each to their own I guess…

Callum is talking to the rest of the housemates about Dexter on tonight’s show, but he doesn’t realise Deter is behind him.

Callum says: “It is about things like when Jackie left am paraphrasing but your words were essentially, ‘I am smarter than you and you try to f**k with me head… I will stick it in you. I will stick it in you’.

“I am relaying word for word. ‘I will stick it in you Callum.’ Tell me that is not condescending, tell me that is not superior f**king intellect when you tell you will bend me over and stick it in me. You can understand to some extent”.

Gina snorts: “I could imagine you saying it”.

Dexter retorts: “The point I was trying to make t Callum was, I know how smart he is and he winds me up, so don’t f**k with me because when I will do you.”

Callum adds: “This is me being very fair. Giving him the benefit of the doubt at the very least it means he has an overriding confidence over me”.

Meanwhile, after their little tiff, they make up on the sofas… and nothing gets stuck in anything or anyone FYI!
dexter, callum, daley, big brother 2013

Dexter tells callum: “I knew that me and Callum didn’t get on. But I didn’t expect to understand the way that you feel about me”.

Callum says: “More than that. The way you make me feel…it’s not the way I feel about you, it’s the way you make me feel. Its old ground now.”

Dexter tells him: “To be blatantly honest…I always knew there was an underlying issue but I didn’t realise that it was as strong as you pointed out today.”

Callum adds: “I am surprised that you are surprised. I have said it to you before. I have said it is the condescending thing. Intentional, consciously, subconsciously, I have said it before. It was an opportunity for me. I didn’t mean to actually, but I just went for it. I don’t regret it”.

They sound like a married couple…

Nick Barnes

Nick is the Assistant Editor at Unreality TV, along with being a full-time Beyoncé obsessor! Email him at nick@unrealitytv.co.uk or catch him on Twitter @ImNickBarnes

8 Comments

1. granny di on August 1, 2013 at 7:47 am

Callum went too far with his hatred of Dexter. Bringing up things that were said in the past, and out of context were said to make Dexter look bad in front of the other housemates. Saying Dexter had disrespected Callum’s family, where did that come from? He’s even got Sam against Dexter by feeding him half truth’s and downright lies. Dexter was taking the task lightheartedly but Callum used it as an excuse to rant his venomous hatrid. He was screwing the whip in his hands as if he wished it was Dexters neck.A dangerous man. He wants to teach….. I wouldn’t like a child in my family to be in his class.

2. granny di on August 1, 2013 at 9:53 am

I have just had a thought…. Why did BB put Callum and Dexter against each other in this task. They knew there was bound to be fireworks. It has taken the attention away from Hazel who was the one most likely to be evicted at the start of the week. Now I’m willing to bet that it will be either Dexter or Callum that will go. Hazel and the twins will now be safe because both Dexter and Callum have their supporters and they will vote to keep their favourite in. I just hope it’s Callum, he’s lost the plot bigtime.

3. Mikkil on August 1, 2013 at 11:19 am

BB and Callum need to apologise to Dexter for what was shown on TV last night – Dex never said that and it was taken out of context – if it bothered him so much he waited 4 weeks ? Can’t ever see him teaching children if he can’t take a few windups – Dex has never been nasty – everything he says is tongue in cheek and he laughs at himself – Callum has groomed Sam into believing what he wants him to believe and he’s gone along with it. Callum needs to go before he becomes dangerous – would not sleep easy near him

4. AndyD on August 1, 2013 at 1:52 pm

I just cannot understand why BB are allowing a ticking time bomb to remain in the house with normal people. Callum needs to go immediately, for his and everyone else’s safety.

Please forget the ratings and do the right thing BB.

5. granny di on August 1, 2013 at 2:11 pm

Another thing that bothers me is that people who like Callum are urging Sam’s fans to vote Dexter out. I hope they realise that Sam would be much better if he could get away from Callum, Callum is holding him back. He would intigrate more with the others if Callum didn’t monopolise him. I now realise what grooming is like because thats what he is doing.

6. keith on August 1, 2013 at 3:09 pm

I can’t wait for Callum to knock Dexter out, It would of happened alot sooner If I was in his position.
    For the love of god I just can’t see why Callum would allow a little rat like that mess about with him and speak about him like that, its long gone time that Callum reacts give us the television that everyone wants to see!!
    Dexter lying bleeding from the mouth in a unconscious lump on the ground, the sheer thought me smile.

7. granny di on August 1, 2013 at 3:28 pm

Thats a great idea Keith I’m all for that, then he would be ejected like Daley (and with more reason). That brings a smile to my face.

8. sid on August 1, 2013 at 9:12 pm

Dexter is by far the worst person in this fude, hes been having sqipes at callum since there disagreemnt started, the ONLY reason why he said he likes charlie is to have her so callum doesnt

Comments are closed.