bb_payday_task
Big Brother has unveiled the BIGGEST lie of the series so far this evening, that gave all the housemates sweaty palms, I’m sure…

Big Brother told the housemates this evening that one of the nominated housemates would be leaving the Big Brother house this evening, and they would be paid off to leave the compound. The housemate who selected the least amount of money in this evening’s shock twist would leave the house tonight with their selected prize fund, however, it was all a lie…

Big Brother gathered the housemates on the sofas this evening and lined up the nominated housemates to tell them that one of them will be leaving Friday, unfortunately one would also be leaving the compound this evening.

Big Brother told the housemates: “You are all nominated to face the public vote. One of you will leave the house on Friday. But, Big Brother doesn’t feel like waiting until Friday. Big Brother wants to see one of the four housemates facing eviction leave tonight. Big Brother wants to pay off one housemate with cold hard cash from the prize fund to leave the house this evening.

pay_wall_task_2

“The question that you all must ask yourselves is this: ‘What is the lowest amount of money you would be willing to accept to leave the Big Brother house this evening’. The housemate who chooses the lowest figure will be leaving the Big Brother house this evening. The money will be taken directly from the winners’ prize fund”.

Each housemate entered the small task room in turn to choose the figure that they would be willing to accept to leave the Big Brother house.

Sam said: “I am going to get one thing straight, I do not want to leave, therefore I am going to pick a high number. I don’t care about the money”.

Jack & Joe added: “It has to be high. I wouldn’t leave for anything low.

Charlie stated: “I am here for my own self-discovery, I’m not here for the money, I don’t feel comfortable walking away with the money tonight and I don’t want to leave tonight”.

Dexter contemplated: “I’m thinking everybody says they’re just in here for the experience and not the money so they’re going to try and do a [uniformed] vote”.

bb_payday_task_2

The housemates in turn then pick the money that they would be willing to walk away with.

However, Big Brother gathered the housemates once again this evening and one by one the nominated housemates opened their briefcases to reveal how much money they were willing to take. Sam chose £100,000, Jack & Joe chose £96,850, Charlie chose £99,000 and Dexter chose £88,800.

Big Brother then revealed to the housemates that although Dexter had chosen the least amount of money, he would not be leaving the house this evening nor would he be collecting the prize fund. As he was the least selfish housemate, choosing the lowest amount of money – although, this actually makes him the most selfish due to the nature of the task – he would be rewarded with immunity from tomorrow evening’s eviction and therefore has a guaranteed place in the final along with Gina Rio and Sophie Lawrence.

Jack & Joe, Sam Evans and Charlie Travers now face the public vote tomorrow evening and one will fall at the final hurdle.

8 Responses to “Big Brother 2013: Dexter Koh guaranteed place in final as Big Brother unveils the BIGGEST lie of the series”

1. TG says:

What an anti climax. What was the lie exactly? What a pile of rubbish.

2. granny di says:

Great that Dexter is in the final but I think he would have made it anyway.Emma said there was another twist or lie to come

3. Karen Evangelista says:

Dexter’s acting was pretty good tonight. Come on chaps every single way possible has been used to keep Dex and Gina in and to the final. They are the biggest secret & lie. They are both actors and have been part of the whole plan. Neither will win as they are part if the story which leaves it wide open for Sam. The End.

4. granny di says:

Dexter chose Sophie to take his place and be up for eviction. That was obvious because he wouldn’t vote Gina and Sophie nominated him.Why they have all turned on Dexter I don’t know, they each had the same chance to pick whatever amount they wanted. Sour gapes if you ask me. They’re all playing a game, it’s just that Dexter plays it better.Glad he’s made the final, He’s my winner even if he’s out first on monday.

5. chris says:

why do people complain that housemates have a game plan isn’t that why they are in there.Pathetic Sam made a joke of himself complaining about dexter when it is Sam who most desperately wants to win

6. alex says:

I have to say, after tonight’s show I’m still confused about Dexter. I’ve liked Sam through out, but I do think he was over the top with his reaction over the prize money. Sam could have taken Charlie to one side and relayed his suspisions about Dexter ,if he was concered for her. I can’t work out who’s being genuine. They are all playing games to a certain extent. All that is, exept for Charlie. She has been her lovely and genuine self throughout. She may not be a confident person, but her moral compass is pointing firmly in the right direction. Charlie Travers is this years Rachel Rice.

7. James says:

So Sam’s true colours have finally surfaced. Why does this kid think the money belongs to him? To say “I’m not in it for the money” after going on a show like Deal or No Deal then getting that riled up over Dexter’s decision proves he clearly is in it for the money – nothing but a liar. He seems to think he’s going to win the show, I hope he walks out the doors tonight.

8. Aaron says:

Irrelevant to this situation dexter is a waste of space and has done nothing but try and be little and manipulate people, there’s no one I would rather not see in the final, would 100% have Callum there over him any day he’s the only one who knew his motives and mind set from day one. And sam is a legend everyone goes on the show for the money it’s a game show so it makes no difference that that’s all that’s occupying his mind, it would be the same for me a few days before the final.