Britain’s Got Talent 2012 auditions being held in Belfast in November 2011!

We have just heard that for the first time ever, Britain’s Got Talent will be staging auditions in Northern Ireland.

The show has never before held tryouts for hopefuls outside England, Scotland and Wales and any Irish or Northern Irish hopefuls have had to travel by boat or plane to audition for the ITV show.

However today The Irish News has reported that producers and researchers will be visiting Belfast and holding auditions in the city’s Hilton Hotel, on November 20th, 2011.

It’s the venue that was also used when X Factor auditions were held in the city in 2005 and 2007.

And if you are a singer, then it could be a busy week for you, as BBC’s new talent show The Voice is holding auditions in Belfast two days later, on November 22nd.

Applications are still open for both shows, though will be closing soon. So if you fancy taking a shot at fame, then apply for The Voice here and Britain’s Got Talent here.

And don’t forget, if you are planning to audition, then why not check out our Britain’s Got Talent auditions forum here. We have hundreds of hopefuls who have tried out before, or are planning to this year, sharing their experiences and plans.

13 Responses to “Britain’s Got Talent 2012 auditions being held in Belfast in November 2011!”

1. josh barrett &tom fleming says:

We wood rearly like to sing in this years show, thank you

2. josh barrett &tom fleming says:

Thankyou

3. Amy says:

Hi, I just saw that there was a competition called The Voice and I was really excited to audition until I realised that you have to be 16 years or over to enter. I think it should be at about 12 years and over as there is a lot of talent that you’re going to miss in this age group.
    P.S: I would like to know if you’re going to hold any singing or talent competitions including this age group.
    Thanks

4. nicole nixon says:

hey i got a call for an audition and was told to check it out on my e mail i have checked and have not recieved an email can u plz send it again thanks

5. Alyssa Canavan says:

Hey i also got a call for an audition was told to check my emails however there is no correspondance for you as yet please advise???

6. lewis @joe says:

i did a dans at scholl and ever body realy liked it so i wont to audishon

7. lewis @joe says:

i relle wont to go on britains got talant cos it looks good

8. Saoirse says:

I wanted to audition for the Belfast auditions but it won’t let me on the applicant form could u please help me . ?

9. Caoimhlin Oneill says:

Heyy me and my friend want to audition though when I was filling in my form on select venue it didn’t say Belfast what do we do can we just come down and give you our details and stuff and audition because we really would lobe to audition we are both 12 years old write back please xx

10. gummybear says:

My daughter received a call for audition on Sunday for BGT – no email!! Can this please be resent to mother’s email.
    Ta

11. karen williams says:

hi its karen williams just want to know how did l get on in my audition on the oct 30 2011 when will you let me know next year my act is broard way l audition in manchester will l get a phone call or a email letting me know next year thank you from karen williams

12. Tammy says:

My mum got a call to say I have an audition on 3rd December but I haven’t received the email. Please send it again.

Thanks

13. Nicola Bannister says:

I totally loved Britian Got Talent and am so plased its coming back on next year in 2012 its even now getting matter and bigger with the show am hoping Ant & Dec will be doing the show with the nice new once its nice to have Dannii in the show because its takes a good memory since she been in the X Factor good luck the winners at the television awards if you are a winners hoping Ant & Dec win again for the 8th year there are destved to win hoping this year 2011 Britian Got Talent destved to be a winner at the BFTA in next year in 2012