alice fredenham 2

Alice Fredenham has admitted that she would love to win Britain’s Got Talent, so that she can buy a house of her own.

The 28 year old beauty therapist is still living with her mum and dad, but after wowing the judges and public alike at her BGT audition recently, she’s hoping that she’ll soon have enough cash to get her own pad. Perhaps because she recently admitted that she hates singing in front of her family.

The brunette beauty impressed the panel with her version of ‘My Funny Valentine’ and Simon Cowell praised her for having a voice like ‘liquid gold.’ There is a prize fund of £500,000 up for grabs for whoever wins the show in June and Alice admitted that she already knows exactly what she’d spend it on. She said:

“I think I’d just do what anyone would do with that sort of money, like buy a house, because it would be lovely to be out of my parents’ house.”

alice fredenham 3

Fredenham added:

“I love my mum and dad of course but it’d be great to have my own place.”

As well as making Simon Cowell gush and the audience of thousands go so quiet, you could have heard a pin drop, Fredenham’s rendition of the classic tune also made Amanda Holden cry.

She praised the hopeful gushing:

“I have to say that was the most mesmerising, sultry, sexy performance and I fell in
love with you.”

alice fredenham

Alice admitted that she was touched by the mum of two’s reaction to her performance and told us:

“Oh that was so nice! She’s a woman after my own heart; cries at the drop of a hat! It was really touching and I was really pleased with the judges’ reactions.”

Amanda Holden isn’t the only one who enjoyed Alice’s performance and ever since BGT aired on Saturday we have been inundated with messages of support for the contestant.

One reader posted:

“Flawless, amazing and fantastic
This girl really can make a difference to many people especially those who understand pure class
Once she realises this herself she is on her way and her success is guaranteed”

Another said:

“Fabulous. I even put down the newspaper to listen !Good luck, I am sure there is a star in the making here. Quite wonderful.”

A third wrote:

“Alice, please find enough songs for an album now. I can’t wait. Your performance was so powerful it was atomic, and it hit me so hard. Reading the other terrific comments brought tears to my eyes, again. You are better than anything I’ve ever heard. Your talent will take you to the top. Good luck.”

Are you an Alice fan? Watch her performance again and leave your comments below….

8 Responses to “Britain’s Got Talent 2013: Alice Fredenham wants to win so she can leave her mum & dad’s house!”

1. bing paderangaw says:

Wow, that was sooooo amazing! That was world-class. You are a star, Alice. Keep shining!

2. Rieka Broers says:

Alice Fredenham she have a beautyful voice!!

3. Anne says:

Well miss shy one the voice… Not soo shy full of confidence

4. julie trimloss says:

Alice – Anyone who doesn’t fall in love with you, or your BGT performance, does not have a heart, – and anyone who rejects your talents, has woefully insufficient appreciation of your remarkable singing voice.

5. Antonio says:

I didn’t think I could fall in love with a singer untll came along she’s done what no other singer could do

6. julie trimloss says:

Antonio – Alice has done what no other singer has done in over 75 years. She sang My Funny Valentine with heart felt passion and not just beautifully and sweetly like Ella Fitzgerald, or like a singalong around a camp fire like Frank Sinatra. That is why Alice is assured of a place in musical history.

7. moosiah says:

watched it dozens of times- brings tears every time… well done Alice , David is right, on stage ,your like a goddess– it’s amazing, all the emotion one can hear in that performance ….. .. doesn’t matter if the Voice peeps got it wrong…….. it all came right on the stage at BGT.. and I’m looking forward to what’s next .. I’ll be watching all the way from northern California ..

8. Robert says:

Alice, you have an ability. Like the late Teena Marie, you may not have the most powerful voice or the greatest range, but you have PASSION. And you infuse every note with that passion. That is what made Teena Marie my favorite singer. I always thought I would never find another passionate singer until I saw your performance. GREAT JOB.