gabz gardiner

Gabz Gardiner was a big hit with the judges when she auditioned for Britain’s Got Talent recently and tonight she returned to the ITV show for her second attempt.

The 14 year old singer performed a self penned track named The One for her tryout and stood out not only because she’s an accomplished song writer at such a young age, but also because she accompanied herself on piano as she sang.

Gardiner felt like a newcomer to the series, having only been featured on Sunday evening just before the final 45 were revealed and this evening she seemed pretty excited about her next performance and tweeted fans saying:

“Just did the final rehearsal, it went well (I think)! Can’t wait till tonight #BGT @GotTalent x”

gabz bgt

Tonight Gabz delivered the same song as she performed at her audition, though this time The One had a bit more production behind it and was much, much slicker.

The singing and rapping was faultless, as was the instrumentation and we were blown away not just by the catchy tune but also by how confident Gabz appeared to be.

bgt judges 2013

The judges said:

Simon Cowell: The kids have taken over this show, they are better than the adults. I love you. I think the song’s a hit, I loved the production on it. You are a little pop star….brilliant!

David Walliams: Simon Cowell get that song onto iTunes now, that is a number one record.

Alesha Dixon: For your age that is incredible, you have an amazing furture ahead of you, well done.

Amanda Holden: That was like when Lily Allen first broke, it was amazing.

Did you enjoy Gabz’s performance tonight? Leave your comments below….

10 Responses to “Britain’s Got Talent 2013: Put your lighters in the air! Onesie wearing Gabz Gardiner wows with ‘The One’ (VIDEO)”

1. jackue says:

Put ur lighterd in the aur amazing gonna be a hit well done gab x

2. jackue says:

Put ur lighters in the air was amazing gonna be a no 1 hit well done gab x

3. Tony baldy says:

For a 14 yr old, who has apparently penned over 30 songs, and can play a piano, Gabz looks likely to go far in the music industry.
    She will be worth a lot of money even if she doesn’t win Britain’s Got Talent. I would buy her track now.

4. Sj Handley says:

She is a little star – hope simon signs her up regardless

5. Kevin says:

6. Kevin says:

There has been loads of kis singers but when I heard you ……my ou stood out so much gOod one gabz….

7. claire says:

Wow brilliant can’t wait to hear what else you can sing…I agree with the others you going to go a long way even if you don’t win bgt well done :)

8. Topcat says:

Gabz is absolutely brilliant!

9. Onesiezoo says:

Lovin the Gabz in her onesie!!
    Chelle @ onesiezoo.com

10. Jamie Eason says:

I really loved your performance tonight.
    I can’t believe how good you are.
    you are the best act on the show this year.
    I am going on Britains Got Talent next year.
    I will either sing in Korean or sing Impossible by James Arthur.

WELL DONE! YOU ARE GOOD LOOKING