In the Celebrity Big Brother house, the Residents of Last Legs old people’s home are currently taking part in the Klapped-Out Factor.
An assault course has been set up in the garden with pensioner-themed obstacles, which the Residents have 30 minutes to complete in order to successfully pass this challenge.
KLAPPED-OUT FACTOR DIRECTIONS
Dressed in pyjamas and dressing gowns, each Resident must follow these instructions in order to pass the task:
1. Down 1 glass of sherry (non-alcoholic drink for tee-totalers).
2. Grab a scotty dog and take it around the complete course. If Residents drop it at any point they must to retrieve it and carry on.
3. Take a seat on the stair lift.
4. Ride the stair lift to the top of the stairs.
5. Dunk and retrieve a dumpling from the stew. (The stew and dumplings are fully vegetarian). Residents are not permitted to use their hands.
6. Get into the wheelchair and roll down the ramp.
7. Retrieve your personalised bus pass from inside the box of blue rinse and show it to the camera. (If Residents pick up someone else’s bus pass they must place it back into the blue rinse)
8. Crawl under the hair net.
9. Get onto the scooter and ride it through the slalom following the marked arrows.
10. Get into the rocking chair and completely drink one mug of malted milk drink. Once the malted milk drink has been finished, Residents must to close their eyes as if asleep.
11. At this point and only at this point does the next Resident begin their circuit.
During the task the Carers are responsible for manoeuvring the scooter back to the start as soon as a Resident completes the Slalom.
Stephen was the first to take on the course, followed by Jonas, then Dane, Sov, Katia, Nicola T, Heidi, Sisqo, Vinnie and finally Alex.