Fire started at Sharon Osbourne’s California home after candle left burning

sharon osbourne

Reality star and talent show judge Sharon Osbourne was left shaken this week after a fire broke out at her home.

The music manager went to bed without blowing out a candle and was woken in the early hours of the morning on Thursday as staff from the Beverly Hills Fire Department arrived to put out the blaze.

And Sharon has used the terrifying experience to offer some wise words to fans in a bid to stop the same thing happening to others.

She told TMZ: “Please everybody always check all the candles lit in the house before going to bed. I didn’t, and at 5am this morning I was met with five gorgeous men from the BH Fire Department as they put out the fire in my house.”

sharon and ozzy osbourne

And while the fire was put out in her home, it seems the flame in the argument between Sharon and pop star Lady Gaga is still burning strong.

Sharon stood up for daughter Kelly when the Paparazzi singer became involved in a war of words this month when Fashion Police panellist Kelly spoke out against Gaga, prompting the musician to respond with some harsh words.

Sharon Osbourne, Kelly Osbourne

Speaking on E! News, Sharon spoke of her concerns that one of Gaga’s fans “could quite easily pick up a gun and kill somebody, namely my daughter”.

Sharon also called for Gaga to publicly ask her fans to stop sending the Osbourne family abuse “because this time, they brought my son into it and they said that my son didn’t have MS, that he was just a retard. And I should die, my husband should die, we should die in a car crash”.

Don't miss a story: Follow Unreality TV

Comments are closed.

css.php