Love & girlfriends! Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson & Liam Payne in Valentines special!

by Lisa McGarry
one direction jonathan ross

one direction amas

The One Direction boys have opened up about girls, love, romance and relationships for a new Valentines Day special of Teen Now magazine.

In the latest issue of the publication Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Malik reveal how difficult it is to find love as one fifth of the world’s most popular boyband.

They also open up and confess some of their most romantic gestures to date and some struggles they’ve faced in past relationships. It’s all compelling stuff…..if you’re a Directioner that is.

Niall Horan insisted that while he and his bandmates may be viewed as womanisers, party animals and misbehaving young men, in reality they don’t have time for any of that craziness.

In an interview conducted towards the end of their last world tour the Irish star revealed:

‘We go back on the road straight after a show and we are gone. I wish we did have time for girls and parties but we don’t.’

Harry Styles admitted that he finds it hard to meet anyone when they travel so much, because as soon as you get connected, it’s time to leave again.

He said

one direction

“Touring is so hard and it’s difficult to get to know someone in a day. You don’t get enough time to meet somebody and say, ‘I really like you. Do you want to come on the road for a bit?’ We’re rarely anywhere for even two days at the moment.”

However when he does find a special lady, Styles revealed that he goes all out to let her know how he feels and the star – who’s currently linked to US beauty Kendall Jenner – added:

“I can get quite soppy when it comes to girls, especially when I really like them.”

Zayn Malik is engaged to Little Mix beauty Perrie Edwards, however he’s revealed that even though he’s in such a serious relationship, he still finds it hard tom open up.

one direction

The pair are currently planning their wedding – or she is….he’s not being much help apparently – but Zayn can still be somewhat of a closed book and confessed:

“I don’t ever really show my emotions. Maybe that will change when I get older.”

If Zayn is a closed book, then Liam Payne is a one sided poster! He wears his heart on his sleeve and tends to be very soft and a bit of a pushover when it comes to love.

“I’ve never written a love letter, but when I’m in a relationship I’m a big softie,” the Little Things singer laughed.

“If I dumped a girl and then they cried, I’d instantly get back with them.”

one direction

Louis, who admits himself that he’s been dating Eleanor Calder for more than two years, is no better at understanding women now than he was when he first shot to fame.

He said:

“I have four sisters, but I still don’t think I understand what girls are about.”

The interview was conducted before the birth of his new baby brother and sister on Monday, so Louis actually has five sisters now and he still doesn’t understand them!

What do you think of all that then? Leave your comments below….

Lisa McGarry

Lisa has been watching reality TV for too long now. She won't do any housework unless 'Big Brother' announces it over the tannoy and everything she does has to be put to a public vote!

1. Dobrinka Balova on February 12, 2014 at 9:32 pm

The boys are entitled to personal life.I love it i want to be happy

2. 1DB on February 13, 2014 at 5:18 am

I seriously doubt any of the boys actually said these things. More like their publicist supplied the quotes b/c Teen Now tweeted they haven’t actually seen the boys in months. Sigh……

3. ddrxhxf on February 13, 2014 at 6:44 am

4. Hash on February 13, 2014 at 11:51 am

in this Harry and Niall are also both single so it probably taken like forever ago before Kendall and Barbra if that’s even still going on.

5. Alexandra on February 13, 2014 at 12:14 pm

What wonderful news… cept this seems totally unrealistic in a way… *sigh*

6. ahneya johnson on February 14, 2014 at 12:56 am

I’m a relly big fan of one dirction I’m a little bit of a fan girl but i relly love them.I want to go to a concert but i can’t .afford. the tickets.I relly want to go.*sigh*

7. Danielle Little on February 16, 2014 at 7:57 am

Lol they are too adorable! 🙂 They always making me laugh, oh I wish I could hang out with them all for a day! They’d have me laugh and I’d have them laughing too! Lol I seriously think we’d all make the Best Of Friends!.. Just gotta keep wishing ha.

8. faye on February 16, 2014 at 12:58 pm

love one direction!!!!

9. Sammi on February 16, 2014 at 5:12 pm

I LOOOOVE 1D!!!

BTW to the reporter… In the very first paragraph where you mention the boys… You wrote Zayn’s name twice and missed out Liam Payne… Poor old Liam!!!

BTW Congratulations to Louis on the arrival of his new brother and sister, Ernest and Doris!

10. Annalise Raelene on February 18, 2014 at 2:36 am

Theres alot of people sighing

11. Granny Gripes on February 18, 2014 at 2:28 pm

give them credit:
    They are not robots. They are certainly very literate and very experienced. It is obvious that they know themselves best and always manage to speak for themselves. Even more obvious is that they are always candid, can’t fake candid and honest.
    Unlikely that a publicist follows them around and whispers in their ears. Silly claims.
    Their success is theirs earned. Something has made them the most famous and successful entertainment in the world.

12. 1D lover ash on February 18, 2014 at 9:22 pm

I love them all! So happy for louis getting another lil sis and bro. Zayn and louis r my favs buh luv them all

Comments are closed.