One Direction: Is Louis Tomlinson in LA with Harry Styles? (VIDEO)

louis tomlinson harry styles

Twitter has gone a little bit mad this morning with some One Direction fans sure that they have solved the mystery of Louis Tomlinson’s whereabouts.

The star has been MIA since before Christmas and in the whole month since he has been spotted only once, at a football match in Blackburn last weekend.

However Directioners are a canny bunch and some think the Little Things singer is hiding out in LA with his bandmate Harry Styles.

Harry has been in America since New Year’s Eve and spent the first few weeks of the month with his rumoured girlfriend Kendall Jenner. Some 1D sleuths think he’s also been spending time with Louis during his trip and here’s why they’ve reached that conclusion.

In a new video uploaded by One Direction’s former support act 5 Seconds Of Summer – which features band member Michael hilariously pretending to be a Gloworm – many Directioners are sure they can hear Tommo’s voice in the background and claim he’s saying ‘Me and Harry.’

One Direction Private Concert & Fan Chat, Hosted by Hasbro

When some users questioned the claim, one fan tweeted:

“You can see it’s Louis by the ankles (his feet) and the voice, why are people being so in denial to this?”

Another Directioner wrote:

“a pair of Vans with no socks and..is Louis Tomlinson’s voice! so he’s with harry**”

Others said:

“OMG, LOUIS!!! NO SOCKS!!! NO SACKS!!! AND THAT IS UNMISTAKABLY LOUIS’ VOICE!!! I’M FREAKING OUT!!!”

“If Louis is in LA; he could’ve been the one who brought Harry that artists book from the UK!”

One Direction Private Concert & Fan Chat, Hosted by Hasbro

Of course this is all rather tenuous and there has been no confirmation of Louis’ whereabouts. For all we know he could still be in bed on Doncaster, or lying low in his London home.

If he is in England he’s definitely flying under the radar, as Tomlinson didn’t even attend Zayn Malik’s birthday party at his flat on Saturday night, neither did he tweet his bandmate for his big day.

We have to admit, we have no idea where Louis is but have a listen to the video below and let us know what you think of all the theories!

Jan 12, 2014 | I AM A GLOW WORM by 5secondsofsummer on Keek.com

49 Responses to “One Direction: Is Louis Tomlinson in LA with Harry Styles? (VIDEO)”

1. Verily says:

I don’t know what’s changed behind the scenes at UnrealityTV, but I approve of this new direction, Lisa. Pun fully intended.

2. Well! says:

Lisa, you can tell us if you’ve been kidnapped.

3. PabS says:

Wow, Lisa. it’s great news for Larry shippers, u know;)

4. AuntieM says:

Lisa, it’s so nice to see you’ve finally realized that Harry and Louis may actually spend time together. Does this mean you’re also rethinking your stance on the nature of their relationship?? Just to be clear, by that I mean (gasp) that the two may actually be more than just friends.

Regardless, it’s nice to see something here that mentions Louis and not….well….you know…..

5. Ilaria says:

Was this necessary??

6. areyoukiddingmepeople says:

You wrote an article about Louis and Harry and didn’t put Eleanor’s name in it!?!?!?!?!?!
    Have you been abducted by aliens??? WOW! Now you’re talking, give up on Eleanor, she’s out.

7. c says:

nice article – it actually sounds like Louis’ voice to me…

8. Kate says:

Lisa are you high? :D

9. ohwow says:

Oh my, I can sense management’s frustration right now. So I will not be surprised if soon we’ll get something “elounor”. Anyway, I hope H and L are enjoying their free time!

10. Mariah D says:

Well, if Louis was indeed in LA he wasn’t with Harry, but with the boys from 5SOS. I didn’t saw Harry in that keek.

11. Jess says:

Best + most accurate article you’ve ever written. More about Larry from now on please!

12. Lol says:

“Of course this is all rather tenuous…”

Hilarious! Everything this blog WRITES about Harry and Kendall and all his alleged ‘conquests’ are nothing more than ‘rather tenuous’ (to downright ridiculous) and yet the media takes great delight in plugging it at people as ‘fact’.

I don’t know where Louis is, personally I am glad Harry is with the 5SOS boys because they’re fun and drama-free. But if he is with Harry and the lads in LA then good for them.

Nothing in this fandom is any more ‘tenuous’ than the next thing.

13. Lol says:

Mariah Harry’s been seen at the 5SOS guys hotel twice supposedly.

Why wouldn’t he look in on them anyway? ;)

14. Toshia says:

This is amazing!!! It’s absolutely Louis’ voice. I don’t know why it’s so hard for people to open their eyes that Louis and Harry are together. And yes, Harry was spotted twice at 5SOS hotel. He’s not seen in the video but neither is Louis but you can absolutely tell it’s Louis’s voice

15. Suzanne says:

What’s even more interesting about this is, that if now go to 5SOS twitter, the tweet is with the keek is gone. It should have been tweeted somewhere at the 14th but it’s just….gone.
    Well, isn’t that suspicious. Poor 5SOS guys, probably have been scolded by management.

Gee – can you make it even more ovious that they try to cover something up?

16. nobodycares says:

re Toshia: Well we see his ankles! I would recognize them everywhere.

17. Meli says:

I can see his ankles and then I can hear his voice, its definitely his voice, that is.

18. Carrie says:

Lisa r u okay????

19. Liz says:

I think Lisa’a drunk

20. Cara says:

Harry and Louis are on the same planet! Larry is real!

21. Audrey says:

Larry is not real. Larry is a fantasy created by some, not all, One Direction fans to avoid the fact that Harry and Louis would not date them. The amount of brainpower that is devoted to Larry conspiracies and manipulations would cure cancer.

22. Natalie says:

It may not be on twitter but it is still on the 5SOS Keek page, currently the third one, so yeah, great job of suppression. I’m being sarcastic. Management doesn’t have to hide anything. Larry isn’t real.

23. Klara says:

Aw! You know, one of my friends is gay and he thinks that Harry is too… and he loves Harry so much, he even met him! :) But it seems that Harry is in love with Louis, so… Good luck, boys!

24. Calum says:

TBH, I can’t tell if that’s Louis’ voice, it’s so faint in the background. But even if it is, so what? He owns part of the 5SOS production company. He’s looking after his investment. Leave the guy alone.

25. s.else says:

Hmm, I’m not a huge fan of 1D, but I think these two can be together… But anyway, in my opinion, Harry is NOT straight.

26. kyaa says:

LOVE the couple! :))

27. Alyssa says:

Harry is not gay. I thought maybe bi, but then he said no in the GQ article. If’s there one thing that’s true in this universe, it’s that Harry Styles like girls. It is so obvious. Just watch an interview with a female correspondent. So liking girls yes, liking boys and girls, no, therefore liking boys, no.

28. larrystylinson. says:

larry is real.

29. Rainbow says:

Denial is a bitter pill. Looks like a lot of young teens took their meds today. Cheers!

30. 1D Fan says:

A mere 28 responses so far. Lisa, you have made the Larry world order explode. Now, please continue to see reason and stop being an Elounor shipper. That is sooo 2013.

31. nooooo lisa says:

Thank you Lisa. Now that you posted this article, we will have Eleanor show up soon with HQ pics. The boyfriends want to be in peace, and now they will have to yank Eleanor out to pretend this never happened. This sucks.

32. 1DB says:

HAHA! I think you must be off your meds or drunk or both to be even entertaining the idea that Louis & Harry are together. But baby steps…at least you finally have a 1D article that doesn’t mention the “pretty brunette student”

33. twoapples says:

I love them together!!! Real or not – Harry & Louis are the sweetest and hottest together.

34. ganbarimasu says:

Audrey, that’s funny because I’m not even interested in boys.

35. E says:

Lol ok Alyssa. Please get a gaydar :’)

36. larrylove says:

Thank you for finally posting an article that contains probably accurate information. It would be great if you could keep your dear pretty brunette out of the title when it comes to 1D. In my opinion, Louis’ ankle and voice are easily recognizable in this video. I like the thought that L+H are in LA together :-)

37. vivre says:

People are so rude sometimes but we’re only talking about something beautiful, I mean… I’m so in love with their love. :) I will always support you, Haz and Lou! <3

38. Alyssa says:

To E:

I’ve got one and mine says Harry and Louis are not gay. Grow up, there’s a big difference between a close friendship and a love interest. Harry doesn’t check out boys, he checks out girls. He doesn’t look up and down at a boy, he does with a girl. He’s not interested in hooking up with a boy, he is with a girl. It is so obvious, I don’t know how people don’t see it. Louis is also a big flirt with girls, but he’s toned it down since committing to Eleanor. Ship the fantasy, but acknowledge the reality.

39. Penelope says:

Wow, the gullibility of 1d fans is astonishing. It took me 30 seconds to find a picture of 5SOS and both Calum and Michael wear the same kind of black vans without socks that Louis does. But more to the point,Louis likes to roll his jeans up whereas in the Keek, the jeans look straight, no roll. I can’t really make out the voice over the glow worm chant so I won’t discuss that. But really, this is basic research. Don’t just accept what some fan with an agenda posts anonymously on the internet. Fact check it yourself.

40. sand says:

Aww, I can hear Louis’ voice… ^^ Love you both!!! =)

41. Klara says:

It’s 2014 and a handful of gullible people (sorry!) still believe that
    Harry Styles is “interested” in women (I’m sorry, he’s not, imo). Unfortunately, some people confuse personal charm and being polite with flirting… Listen! “Being polite is so rare these days that its often confused with flirting.” Sadly!
    Harry has a lot of charm, but when a woman is too close to him – then he always looks confused and lost. He definitely acts differently around men – his body language is much freer, and the body reacts like a magnet.

42. Klara says:

One more thing, my friend always talking with women in the same way as Harry… and guess what? Two years ago he came out of the closet. He’s a very kind guy! Yes, he IS gay. Well, he even likes breasts themselves, but he couldn’t be with a woman. And he’s still gay. Surprice!

43. Team Stylinson says:

Vans and no socks says it without the voice… Louis is like the only person in history who does not wear socks with vans lol. But with the voice it is 150354956343475490825780583295629765732% Louis Tomlinson!! and by the sounds of it, with him saying “Harry and I” he is with him. <3 SO CUTE :')

44. Kitty says:

I absolutely hate when people *cough* Alyssa *cough* start spouting out a bunch of nonsense about Larry being fake and them not being gay. People need to open their eyes. There’s a difference between seeing something that isn’t there, and being in denial. Have you seen the way they look at each other? The way they act toward each other? The hints they drop? If anyone needs to grow up, it’s you. Besides, Harry isn’t with anyone, and when he does “date” someone, it’s not by choice. You’d know that if you ACTUALLY paid attention to the tight leash their management team keeps on them. Think what you will, but keep your Larry bashing comments to yourself. I guarantee there are a lot more people that see Larry than those who don’t. Just look at the comments.

45. DianaStylinson says:

LARRY STYLINSON IS REAL AND FEBRUARY 22 THEY COME OUT!

46. Wendela says:

That IS Louis Tomlinson. You can tell by his shoes, I’ve seen him wearing those in other pics. And the voice says “Me and Harry”. 100% sure!

47. Leia says:

The fact that the video has been deleted from the bands webpage convinced me more than anything that something is up!

48. Leia says:

yeahyeah!

49. Lizet says:

Omg that’s absolutely Louis voice !! Is Larry stylinson really? What do you guys think about it ?