One Direction’s Louis Tomlinson moves on from Eleanor Calder (VIDEO)

by Lisa McGarry
eleanor calder louis tomlinson

one direction midnight memories 4

It looks like our lovely Louis Tomlinson has went and found himself a new lady love. We kid you not!

The One Direction star has been dating Eleanor Calder for more than two years now and in a recent interview he admitted that he’s he’d over heels for the pretty student and constantly worries that she’ll dump him for a fella that’s in the country more often than his work allows.

However could it be that the Doncaster lad is a fickle so and so, who moves on quickly when the mood strikes? Well have a watch of this video and let us know what you think.

One Direction released a second behind-the-scenes teaser clip this week, showing the filming of their music video for new single Midnight Memories.

The clip is only beginning when already Louis’ getting up close and personal to a mystery woman. But it’s ok, Eleanor has nothing to be worried about and since the lady is old enough to be Tommo’s grandmother, we’re assuming that the hug he shares is nothing more than platonic….

In the minute long clip Louis says:

one direction midnight memories 3

“These incredible old ladies down there are braving it through the rain and this terrible weather…..I feel like going and giving them a hug.”

One of the pensioners has a bit of a sparkle in her eye though and she admits she wishes she was 50 years younger so she could hang with the One Direction lads.

She giggles:

“I think they’re absolutely gorgeous. I wish I was 50 years younger!”

We’re hoping Harry Styles didn’t hear. You know how he is about cougars!

Meanwhile Liam Payne seems rather impressed with his disability scooter that can go from ‘0-60 in 20 minutes’, while Harry is loving his ‘easy rider.’ Oooh er!

Have a wee watch of the video below. We promise, it will cure all your Monday blues and let’s face it, it’s a pretty miserable Monday out there!

Enjoy!

Lisa McGarry

Lisa has been watching reality TV for too long now. She won't do any housework unless 'Big Brother' announces it over the tannoy and everything she does has to be put to a public vote!

19 Comments

1. Deluded on February 10, 2014 at 11:55 am

oh, here it is … right on cue … another article about louis from one direction with eleanor calder in the header. But that’s ok, i’m happy to help pay your mortgage if you’re that hard up.

2. Jayme on February 10, 2014 at 2:26 pm

lol I have never heard Louis say he is in love with Eleanor Calder in human form. its always in print magazines that he expresses his undying love for Eleanor. HJPR are very good authors, they should write a book b/c they are so good at storytelling. Until I have heard “I love Eleanor Calder” come out of Louis’ mouth in PERSON, I will believe its a sham, which it is. Bye.

3. Rach on February 10, 2014 at 2:31 pm

oh yes. another day….another Eleanor Calder mention. This girl is a nobody who gets shoved down our throats to be a somebody. Its funny that we barely hear about Liam’s girlfriend, and that Sophia doesn’t have a public twitter account to display her love for Liam. Oh thats right, b/c its a little thing called privacy, something that Ms. Eleanor Calder doesn’t value, b/c she thrives off of attention. Otherwise, that girl would have deleted her twitter a long time ago with all the supposed “hate” she gets. I guess all that free TopShop clothing is too good an opportunity to pass up, b/c yeah most college students wear $2,000 dollar jackets. Laughing for days…….

4. Yeahhh on February 10, 2014 at 2:35 pm

Please, Louis has more chemistry with that grandma then he has ever shared with little Eleanor. Its actually funny how true my statement is though…..I ship Louis and grandma…..

5. Too cool for school on February 10, 2014 at 2:38 pm

I will never forget the day “Louis” said in a PRINT article that he built a panic room in his house b/c Eleanor was scared of fans breaking in his house. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I swear Simon Jones was having too much fun that day making that one up…..that day I actually liked him and thought he was quite funny. You gotta love the BS coming out of 1DHQ….it makes for a good laugh:):)

6. sorry but..... on February 10, 2014 at 3:01 pm

Louis is not in love with Eleanor. Forget the whole “Larry” aspect for a second. Louis does not look at her like someone would after dating for 2 years. There is no chemistry, they don’t mesh well together at all, and frankly she looks bored as hell with him. In fact, Eleanor looks more over it than Louis, I feel sorry for the girl, I bet she just wants her life back. They should just let Louis be single, he is 22 years old and should be allowed to be with whoever he wants to be with….period. They both deserve to be with people they are “head over heels” in love with, which just isn’t with each other. Sorry but its the truth….I have studied body language and human psychology and we actually used the Elounor kiss photo from the Olympics as an example in our class, lol. I swear. My professor was like “This is an example of two people who are not comfortable around each other and have zero intimacy in their relationship. It feels forced.” That is coming from a professional. lol

7. michela on February 10, 2014 at 3:08 pm

OH LOOK! ANOTHER ARTICLE ABOUT “ELEANOR CALDER’S BOYFRIEND” AND WOMANIZER HARRY! WOW HOW NEW AND NOT CLICHE’ AT ALL!…sigh…

8. Deluded freak on February 10, 2014 at 3:21 pm

Oh here we go…..how Eleanor Calder’s boyfriend is madly in love with her. Notice I said Eleanor’s boyfriend instead of Louis who is actually a celebrity. I think many people can agree with me saying that we have never actually heard Louis say how in love he is with Eleanor. Only in magazines. Just saying their chemistry is like my relationship with Leonardo DiCaprio, non-existent.

Forget Larry for a minute but if they weren’t famous and Louis and Eleanor were together, you would think they hate each other or really just don’t get along. The way they look at each other isn’t the way you would look at the person you love and been with for 2 years. How can you not believe that ‘Elounor’ is the most publicised shit ever after the band. In fact ‘elounor’ gets more publicity than the actual freaking band.

But things like this really annoy me because people only like them together because they’re famous and that Eleanor is pretty. See if she was a bit chubby or ugly, everyone would hate her. But I guess if you have the looks you can get anything.

Just saying until someone can make Louis smile and laugh as much as Harry does they will never replace Harry.

9. Rolls her eyes.. on February 10, 2014 at 3:44 pm

So tired of these articles that i have to roll my eyes
    Who is eleanor tbh??? Oh the pretty student? I’ve seen prettier faces in every street so are they allowed to be famous.Head over heels in love? Lol yeah tell me that when they learn to hold their hands properly 🙂

10. Hazza on February 10, 2014 at 4:11 pm

THAT HOPE HARRY STYLES DIDN’T HEAR JOKE WAS NOT COOL BTW

11. 1DB on February 10, 2014 at 4:20 pm

I should not be surprised that Eleanor’s name is in the title of this article. LOUIS IS THE ONE WHO IS IN A BOYBAND, not Eleanor. At what point do you just give up this useless worship of the “pretty brunette student”??

12. no nope nadda no way on February 10, 2014 at 4:26 pm

Actually Lisa, that isn’t a new article that Louis spoke about Eleanor. Considering they have been on break for over 2 months and he rarely brought up her name during MM promo, only when he had to answer a question. That stupid “head over heels” article is over a year and a half old…….its stale milk dude. Recycled rubbish to continue to fake love fest. I was so hoping for a happier 2014 for One Direction….a year with no lies and BS, just about the music. They don’t need fake girlfriends to sell their records or get publicity, they have enough appeal on their own to expand their career. Give it a rest HJPR…..this is no longer necessary.

13. Birthday Girl L on February 10, 2014 at 9:32 pm

What the hell is with all this hate? I’m pretty sure that Lou can be with whoever he chooses to be with, and same for Eleanor and Harry. If there was a ‘Larry’, it wouldn’t be published for a reason. Louis doesn’t need to send out a billion tweets and videos saying ‘ IM IN LOVE WITH ELEANOR CALDER ‘, because judging by these comments, that wouldn’t convince a single soul. Just let them be with whoever they choose, and accept that it’s not at all your choice. If you really are a fan, you’d love them/their music for them/their music, and not for who they’re dating and wether or not they’re in relationships or single. Have a nice day (:

14. Brianna on February 10, 2014 at 10:35 pm

Wow, the claws are out today! I get that Louis is very cute, young and rich, but do you really think he’d date you instead? You’re a bunch of jealous, petty, vindictive people who see nothing but the bad in someone. I don’t think he’s looking for those traits in a girlfriend. And yes, he would be looking for a girlfriend, not a boyfriend. Larry is so 2011, get over it.

15. Yael on February 10, 2014 at 10:38 pm

Again, the hand-holding Nazis make an appearance. There is no right way to hold hands. Geez. GROW UP!!

16. Elounor shipper on February 10, 2014 at 10:43 pm

No offense but I DON’T ship “Larry Stylinson” Louis don’t like it when people bring up Larry and that him & Eleanor are happy and people shoud except that.

17. Cara on February 10, 2014 at 10:46 pm

What’s with all the publicity shade? You do realize that the ONLY time we see Louis and Harry together is in a publicity capacity. If it weren’t for publicity, we would not get ANY pictures of them. None. Zero. Zilch. Their only interaction is for publicity so if you want to talk about a publicity relationship, that’s Louis and Harry, not Louis and Eleanor. We get non-publicity photos of Louis and Eleanor when their friends and family post pictures and fans copy and distribute them, like the one with his grandfather and their ski trip, Louis & El don’t distribute them and PR doesn’t do it. That’s real, that’s a relationship.

18. LARRY SHIPPER MAN on February 11, 2014 at 2:11 am

OH LOOK ANOTHER POST ABOUT THE DEAR ELEANOR CALDER WOW DIDNT SEE THIS COMING
    TBH STILL NOT OVER THAT ONE POST THAT WAS TITLED
    “ELEANOR CALDER’S BOYFRIEND LOUIS TOMLINSON..”
    NO HE’S MORE THAN THAT
    OK BYE

19. mary ann on February 11, 2014 at 2:46 pm

I totally agree with that comment about Louis having more chemistry with that grandma than he ever does with Eleanor. Gramlinson…I’d ship it!

Comments are closed.