Latest Reality TV News
- Dancing On Ice to conclude in 2014 with “mammoth” tour! Torvill and Dean say of it, “It will be the biggest and best tour we’ve done to date!”
- Britain’s Got Talent 2013: Simon Cowell, Amanda Holden, Alesha Dixon & David Walliams discuss how much they’re looking forward to Live Shows!
- Brian May labels The Voice ‘the ultimate insult to music’
- David Walliams revisits school days for “A Snapshot in Time”
- TOWIE: As cast land in Marbella James ‘Arg’ Argent declares “anything is possible”
- Britain’s Got Talent 2013: See preview clip of final auditions show & judges whittling down the acts to just 45! (VIDEOS)
- Celebrity Big Brother star Sally Bercow reportedly found guilty of libel in Lord McAlpine case!
- The Voice coach Jessie J & X Factor’s James Arthur confirmed as supporting acts for Justin Timberlake’s Ireland gig!
- Sherlock Series 4: Cast and crew deny September premier date for new series and Benedict Cumberbatch is nominated for Best Actor In A Movie Award at the American Critics’ Choice Television Awards!
- Coronation Street star Jack P Shepherd and his partner Lauren Shippey announce their second baby is on the way!
- Hollyoaks Spoilers – Who Killed Texas Longford: James Atherton hopes Will Savage gets away with murder!
- Madness! Director DELETED scenes of naked Benedict Cumberbatch from final cut of Star Trek: Into Darkness.
Blog posts about Gary Barlow: On Her Majesty’s Service
While traveling the globe “collecting musical inspiration for the official Diamond Jubilee song” X Factor judge Gary Barlow encountered a tribe on the Pacific island of Malaita, and he feared they were about to eat him!
Speaking to The Sun, Gary revealed that he and his companions were met by tribesmen wielding axes and bow and arrows while sporting necklaces made from human teeth.
He said, “We were all white men and there were only eight of us.
“I really did think, ‘They’ve taken us all this way up the river and they could kill us and eat us alive and no one would know’.”
Gary met the tribe while filming a BBC documentary about his journey to find musical talent across the Commonwealth who could contribute to the track entitled, Sing… Read more & comment »