Latest Reality TV News
- Britain’s Got Talent 2013: Stevie Pink & his creepy cat wow with levitation act
- The Wanted like One Direction’s ‘top sh*gger’ Harry Styles – Louis Tomlinson & Liam Payne not so much!
- Britain’s Got Talent 2013: Peter Waterfield & La Quebrada High Divers branded ‘spectacular’ with their fiery audition!
- One Direction: Fans are LOVING Zayn Malik’s shaved leg & tattoo (PICTURES)
- Bonnie Tyler thinks her song is ‘too good’ for Eurovision song contest 2013
- Simon Cowell praises One Direction & their 3D movie and reveals X Factor 2013 judges will be confirmed on Monday!
- One Direction’s Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, Harry Styles Louis Tomlinson & Niall Horan threaten to stop concert in Zurich
- One Direction’s Harry Styles & Liam Payne in yodel war & Zayn Malik CAN talk! (VIDEO)
- The Vampire Diaries: Ian Somerhalder & Nina Dobrev still talk every day but he reveals his ‘new baby’
- Doctor Who Spoilers: Jenna-Louise Coleman teases Clara’s first encounter with River in ‘Name Of The Doctor’
- Dexter season 8 spoilers: New promo poster released – Does Deb kill Dexter?
- Emmerdale heartthrob Dominic Power tells us Cameron Murray became a killer because of Debbie Dingle and Andy Sugden! (VIDEO)
Blog posts about Keeping Up With Kardashians
Insisting the rumours that the show has been cancelled were not true, the couple have come out and said that the decision was theirs and that they have chosen ”to take a break this summer. …We just want to take a little time off for Lamar to be with family time, kids, basketball, Olympics, you never know. So, we have a lot on our plate right now.”
Read more & comment »
Original reality pushy mum, Kris Jenner, has revealed her excitement about the renewal of the reality show based on her and her daughters, Keeping Up With The Kardashian’s.
The three-year deal securing the show was finalised last week with E! network and Jenner told Us Weekly magazine how her family’s partnership with the network giants was “amazing”, as well commenting:”You are stuck with us for another three years!”
“It was definitely the best decision that we have made,” she continued. “It’s such an amazing partnership and to be with E! and our whole family, it’s really great. We are really blessed and excited.”
Keeping Up With The Kardashians returns to our screens for it’s latest sixth season later this month and as always, it won’t all be sweetness and light between the reality TV stars.
In the first episode, Khloe isn’t happy with Kim’s new boyfriend (Kris Humphries) and she makes her feelings perfectly clear.
Kourtney tries to bring everyone together and arranges a bit family event but things don’t go as planned…….