United We Stand is a hip hop dance group which is made up of 14 members. The group have entered a number of UK and world dance competitions and although they have placed in the final, they are yet to win any major competitions but have high hopes that BGT will be their opportunity to prove themselves and win. The group rehearse together three or four times a week at a dance space in East London and the group describe themselves as a big family and like to socialise together whenever they aren’t dancing.
Latest Reality TV News
- Strictly Come Dancing winner Louis Smith to appear on Britain And Ireland’s Next Top Model!
- X Factor 2013: Tulisa’s romance with footballer Danny Simpson is reportedly “on the rocks!”
- Blue’s Duncan James says Big Brother star Rylan Clark is, “A great guy, but not my type!”
- The Voice 2013: Queen’s Brian May wants The Voice axed saying “Let it die a natural death!”
- X Factor 2013: Celebs congratulate JLS star Marvin Humes and wife Rochelle after the birth of baby Alaia-Mai!
- X Factor USA: Twitter slip up sees Kelly Rowland confirmed – Faith Hill denies all & smart money’s on Paulina Rubio!
- Little Mix’s Perrie Edwards won’t let One Direction’s Zayn Malik come between her and her bandmates!
- One Direction’s Harry Styles (aka Mrs Mop) is hassling Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan & Louis Tomlinson about their mess!
- EastEnders Spoilers: When Kirsty Branning cancels her 16 week scan, Max smells a rat! Is her lie about to be exposed? (VIDEO)
- Emmerdale Spoilers: Kerry Wyatt’s back, and she’s pregnant! Or is she?! (VIDEO)
- The Originals Spoilers: Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah to cross between The Vampire Diaries and The Originals
- Ratings: Sunday 19th May – 2013 Billboard Awards scores highest audience in 10 years