Latest Reality TV News
- Britain’s Got Talent 2013: Declan Donnelly wants to tell Sheridan Smith, “Show me your ukulele and I’ll show you mine!”
- X Factor 2013: JLS star Oritsé Williams’ fling with Ruth Lorenzo revealed! Plus hear slimmed-down Ruth’s new single! (VIDEO)
- One Direction heartthrob Harry Styles is “desperate” to date either Princess Eugenie or Pippa Middleton!
- Gorgeous telly host Melanie Sykes has wed her ‘toy boy’ Jack Cockings!
- The Apprentice 2013: Luisa Zissman “used to be a regular guest at orgies” claims newspaper!
- Britain’s Got Talent 2013: Falah Hassan aka Poppin’ Ron reveals his parents were butchered in Syria under Bashar al-Assad’s evil regime
- Celebrity Big Brother star Denise Welch is having a booze free ball in Majorca on her hen do!
- One Direction, X Factor and BGT ‘warm up man’ Ian Royce bravely speaks out about being a rape victim
- British Soap Awards 2013 Spoilers: Who won what? See full list of nominees & winners! (PICTURES)
- Emmerdale Spoilers: After Cain Dingle and Adam Barton get into a brawl, where do Moira’s loyalties lie?! (VIDEO)
- Coronation Street Spoilers: When Tina McIntyre gives birth weeks too early, can Gary & Izzy reunite for their poorly baby boy? (PICS & VIDEO)
- Emmerdale star Sian Reese-Williams says of leaving the show, “My gut was telling me it was the right time to go”
Blog posts about Vince Kidd
The Voice’s Leanne Mitchell & Aiden Grimshaw stall in charts but you can still buy Bo Bruce, Vince Kidd, Tyler James compilation album!
Leanne Mitchell has failed to take the charts by storm, with her debut single.
After the former holiday cap entertainer won The Voice last weekend, her version of Whitney Houston’s ‘Run To You’ was released via iTunes, for fans of the show to download.
However, it got off to a slow sales start, with Bo Bruce’s EP rocking into the album top ten, while Leanne’s release failed to make it into the top 20 by the time the midweek results were revealed.
Jessie J has revealed that she takes a leaf out of Lady Gaga’s book, when she is performing on tour.
The Voice coach revealed that while the ‘Poker Face’ hitmaker uses a bucket backstage, when she needs to use the loo, she prefers to use a cup when she is caught short.
Speaking to The Daily Star the ‘Laserlight’ hitmaker revealed:
Vince Kidd has become the first person to be eliminated from The Voice on tonigh’ts final show.
After all four finalists – Vince, Bo Bruce, Tyler James and Leanne Mitchell – performed a solo number and a duet with their coach, Holly Willoughby announced that one singer was going home before the rest.
Based on the results of the public vote, it was revealed that Kidd had the least support this evening and would finish in fourth place.
We said earlier tonight that we thought he would struggle to make it to the final three. Not because he wasn’t amazing, but because his song choice – Many Rivers To Cross -was pretty poor and teh track wasn’t very well known.
The Voice Final: Vince Kidd & Jessie J dress in black leather and duet on ‘Nobody’s Perfect’ (VIDEO)
Jessie J took to The Voice stage once more this evening, in a bid to help her last contestant win enough votes to triumph on the BBC series.
The ‘Laserlight’ hitmaker chose to sing one of her own songs with the quirky performer and the pair performed their rendition of her hit single ‘Nobody’s Perfect.’
Vince Kidd was going all out to garner support on Twitter today, before he performed for the last time on The Voice this evening.
The London born singer was trying to whip up some votes on the social networking site, just hours before he took to the stage to sing ‘Rivers To Cross’ by Jimmy Cliff on the series finale.
She wrote, “It is so hot in here – I am glad I am wearing a leather basque!”
However, it seems that the show’s bosses are worried that the specially made and cleavage-tastic basque is liable to slip and slide around tonight, and could result in a nipply wardrobe malfunction.
A show insider told TV Biz, “The outfit is very revealing and there has been some concern that Holly might not make it through the two hour-long show without a slip-up.”
However, the glass-half-full source added, “But at least it might pull in some extra viewers!” Read more & comment »
It is of course the final of The Voice UK tonight, and whoever wins it will see their single go on sale at midnight tonight.
Vince Kidd will perform Many Rivers to Cross by Jimmy Cliff, and he’ll also duet with his coach Jessie J to sing her track, Nobody’s Perfect.
Bo Bruce will sing Sinead O’Connor’s Nothing Compares 2 U – which for me is the most dreary song ever created and perfect as music to hang yourself by – and later, she’ll perform with her coach Danny O’Donoghue singing Professor Green and Emeli Sande’s hit, Read All About It.
Leanne Mitchell is singing James Brown’s iconic track, It’s A Man’s World and will of course duet with Sir Tom Jones to sing his hit – which he sang with the Stereophonics – Mama Told Me Not To Come… Read more & comment »
The Voice’s last show of the series will kick off tomorrow night and we finally know what all the contestants will be singing for the special episode.
Vince Kidd, Bo Bruce, Leanne Mitchell and Tyler James will be going head to head in the series finale and only one can become The Voice of the UK and win a record deal with Universal.
They will each perform a song alone and then take to the stage again, this time with their coaches to perform a duet. We are expecting some pretty impressive performances.
The Voice UK: Odds slashed on Bo Bruce & Tyler James to win – but Leanne Mitchell & Vince Kidd are still in the game!
This weekend is the final of The Voice and following the surprise elimination of the two long term bookies favourites Ruth Brown and Jaz Ellington last week, betting comparison site Oddschecker.com revealed that 27-year-old Bo Bruce has seen her odds shorten from 22/1 at the beginning of the contest, to 11/8 favourite.
Given the additional three finalists, Tyler James, Vince Kidd and Leanne Mitchell, all had odds of longer than 30/1 to win after their first audition, it seems the voting public and the bookmakers have been divided on the favourites.