Terms & Conditions of Use
This web site located at unrealitytv.co.uk (the ‘Web Site’) is owned by Unrealitytv Limited (the “Company”). By using the ‘Unreality Shout’ website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. Your use of this Web Site is conditional upon your agreeing to these terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms you may not use or access this Web Site.
- This Web Site is provided by the Company on an “as is” basis without warranty, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranty as to the content of the Web Site or the accuracy, timing or reliability of any information or statements contained therein, or statements, advice or opinions of third parties to the fullest extent permitted by the law.
- The Company does not endorse nor shall be held responsible for the reliability or accuracy of any Web Site material or content and is not responsible in any way for any injury, loss or damage which occurs as a result of an opinion expressed or information provided on the Web Site. If you have any claim arising from the actions or statements, material or content of any third party using or accessing the Web Site, You agree to pursue such a claim only against that third party and not the Company.
- Use of this Web Site is subject to you both agreeing not to make or permit any unauthorised modifications to the Web Site, and acknowledging the risk of such modification by unauthorised third parties. You may only download and print extracts of this Web Site for your personal use. [If access to this Web Site has been restricted by means of a password granted to you, you will not divulge this password to any other person without the prior consent of the Company.]
- You must not post or transmit through the Web Site any defamatory, threatening, obscene, harmful or pornographic material or material which would violate or infringe in any way upon the rights of others (including intellectual property rights, rights of confidentiality, or rights of privacy) or cause distress or inconvenience to any person.
- You shall not post or otherwise make available on the Web Site any material or content which you do not own without the express permission of the owner of the material.
- The Company reserves the right at any time to modify, alter, or update these terms and conditions of use, and you agree to be bound by any such modifications, alterations or updates which are posted on the Web Site.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Company is not responsible for the availability of any third party websites or material or content accessed via the Web Site, and that the Company does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or services on or available from such websites or material, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused, or alleged to be caused, by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, advertising, products or services available on or available from such websites or material.
- Any dealings between you and any advertisers or merchants found on or via the Web Site, including payment for and delivery of products, services and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations, associated with such sales or dealings, are solely between you and the relevant advertiser or merchant.
- You agree not to hold the Company liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as the result of any such sales or dealings.
- The Company reserves the right at any time without notice to change, revise or amend the content of this Web Site.
- The Company shall have the right immediately to terminate your use of the Web Site if the Company determines in its sole discretion that you have breached these terms and conditions or otherwise been engaged in conduct which the Company determines in its sole discretion to be unacceptable.
- Nothing in these terms shall operate to grant to you any intellectual property rights and goodwill in any of the content of this Web Site, including without limitation any trade and service marks, trade or business names, domain names, design rights, copyright, moral rights, database rights (whether or not any of these is registered), know-how, confidential information and trade secrets used and employed.
- You shall use your best endeavours to preserve the confidentiality of any information identified by the Company prior to disclosure to you as confidential or proprietary information.
LIMITS OF LIABILITY
- To the fullest extent permitted by the law, neither the Company nor any of its directors, employees or agents shall be liable for:
- any direct, indirect, consequential, special or other damage howsoever resulting from your use of this Web Site;
- any inaccuracies or typographical errors in the material or content of this Web Site or interruptions howsoever caused in its use;
- any detrimental reliance by you either on the material or content of this Web Site or its suitability for your purposes;
- any viruses, worms or other items of a destructive nature downloaded or otherwise received from this Web Site;
- any modifications or corruptions arising from any unauthorised third party access to this Web Site;
- the content of any web site which may be accessed through or linked through to from this Web Site over which the Company does not exercise any control whether financial, editorial or of any other kind.
- In no event shall the total liability of the Company to you for all or any loss or damage incurred by you exceed the total amount paid by you, if any, to the Company for access to and use of this Web Site.
You will indemnify the Company as is reasonable in the circumstances if a third party makes a claim against the Company based on any actual or alleged:
(a) negligent or wilful acts or omissions committed by you or persons authorised by you;
(b) failure by you or persons authorised by you to comply with all or any legislation or government regulation governing this Web Site or its use;
(c) infringement by you or persons authorised by you of any intellectual property rights in any of the content of this Web Site.
If any of these terms and conditions are determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the application of any law, such provisions shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remainder of these terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect.
These terms and conditions are governed by laws of Northern Ireland and both you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Northern Ireland.