EVERYONE is sweet about sexy Jade Mayjean Peters on The Voice UK!

The Voice Jade Mayjean Peters

Sexy singer Jade Mayjean Peters rendered the male coaches speechless on The Voice this evening, after she sang Sweet About Me for the panel.

The stunning performer took to the stage, making the most of all her assets with a black figure hugging dress that showed a hint of cleavage and was split to the thigh.

Before performing the singing waitress said:

“All I want to do is music, my heart is in music. Knowing one of those chairs could turn and I wouldn’t have to go back to waitressing is amazing.”

Luckily for Jade, she can sing as well as look amazing! Kylie Minogue turned first, then Ricky Wilson and by the end of the song all the coaches were in.

However when the time came to pitch to the blonde bombshell, none of the men could speak.

Kylie joked:

The Voice 2014

“If none of you guys can talk, I will talk. I am excited! It was amazing and I love the sexiness, the sassiness and the control again. You are kind of like me, but curvier!”

Will added:

“I though you ripped it, slashed it and I’m not talking about your dress. It was really amazing.”

Tom said:

“You look lovely and you sound lovely. You sounded like you were excited and the audience were excited and now I see you I can see they were excited about more than just singing. But we can only go on what we hear and I liked what I heard!”

Ricky gushed:

the voice 2014 coaches

“I pressed the button and didn’t look, because I didn’t need to look, I just wanted to carry on listening to it because I was enjoying it so much. But now I’ve looked and it’s complete really.”

In the end Jade snubbed all the men and chose to join Team Kylie. We think she’ll be safer there!

What did you think? Leave your comments below….

6 Responses to “EVERYONE is sweet about sexy Jade Mayjean Peters on The Voice UK!”

1. Stewart simpson says:

One word ………WOW !!!!!!

2. Danielle says:

This is my honest opinion. I thought her voice was ok but no better then your average karaoke singer. She had no power nor depth. Tbh if this was a previous year and the voice wasnt so desperate for viewers she wouldnt have even made it on the show. Sorry to say it but she’ll be gone in the battles and not sure what planet some people are on but she definetly isnt a contender to win. Pretty girl though.

3. frances says:

Thought her look and performance was great.
    Unfortunately no one seems to get anywhere on the voice.

4. Keith Marriott says:

I thought she looked brill and sounded pretty good too, but check her out on youtube – the lady really can sing. She will defo get through to the live shows and be a contender to win!

5. Anne-Marie White says:

The first contender with a fantastic voice, I have watched and listed to this so many times. On U Tube she has done a fantastic version of blurred lines. I wish her all the very best and she’s from my home town of Ipswich. The whole package, I would buy her cd’s. Kylie will get her to the final no worries. No one has come close in the contest so far. She sings this better than the original artist. Best of luck Jade you deserve it.

6. Matt says:

This show really has lost all integrity to me now. I thought the show was called the voice not the look but thats all people seem to be going on about. She got rejected from the xfactor cause she is rubbish bottom line! The xfactor isnt so bothered about looks there more about the person being able to sing such as sam bailey being a perfect example of talent over looks. Jades voice is nothing special and she will go nowhere cause at the end of the day the public will vote talent over a scantily clad wannabe with bad skin