Caught red handed! Niall Horan spotted hand-in-hand with Barbara Palvin & Louis Tomlinson wants to do WHAT with Eleanor Calder?

by Nick Barnes
Niall Horan Barbara Palvin

Niall Horan Barbara Palvin

Well, well, well… lookey what we have here! 1/5 of the most popular boyband on the planet at the moment has been caught red handed (or possibly purple handed judging by the weather we’ve recently had) with a certain Victoria Secret’s model.

Okay, so we’re referring to Niall Horan and Barbara Palvin! The pair have been spotted hand-in-hand with each other as they went to dinner in Herford on Monday evening.

The pair thought they’d be sneaky and stray just outside of London to go for a private meal together, but one fan managed to catch the pair red handed.

It was rumoured last month that the Irish Hunk and the Victoria Secret’s model were an item after they were spotted at a screening of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. They were also seen at the afterparty for the Manchester United documentary, United 92 AND Palvin was apparently in attendance at The X Factor wrap party earlier this month.

But, judging by the snaps taken on Monday evening, are the pair back on again? Could Palvin be spending New Year in London with a certain Mr. Horan?

But, when something like this happens, the rumour mill of course goes into overdrive.

eleanor calder louis tomlinson

One fan tweeted: “Nialls friend who was with him tonight told me that Barbara & Niall are boyfriend & Girlfriend (Sic)”.

So there you have it, it must be true… A friend of Niall’s say’s it’s true and they were spotted holding hands. Good lord, they’ll be married and having babies before we know it. Okay, maybe a little too far, no?

However, Niall’s momma has told Star Magazine that not EVERYTHING is as clean-cut as it would seem.

She said: “Everyone that he poses for a photograph with or spends any longer than a few minutes with, he’s said to be dating.

“You have to ignore the hype because you’d go out of your mind if you believed everything that was written”.

Elsewhere, Louis Tomlinson has revealed what he dreams about doing with Eleanor Calder…

No, it’s not quite as filthy as you’re all thinking, nor is it extravagant. The star said that his ultimate dream is sitting in his garden at home, with Eleanor, drinking tea. How sweet.

He said: “Absolutely honestly? [My dream is] sitting in my garden at home with my girlfriend on a lovely quiet morning, having a cup of tea”.

Nick Barnes

Nick is the Assistant Editor at Unreality TV, along with being a full-time Beyoncé obsessor! Email him at or catch him on Twitter @ImNickBarnes

1. Mrs.Styles ❤❤ on December 31, 2013 at 10:56 pm

I’m happy for Niall that he finally found his princess!! 💖

2. Mrs.Horan on January 1, 2014 at 12:32 am

I’m soo mad because Niall is mine and he said he would never go out with a model! Now he is! I am kinda happy for him because he dating someone and not alone anymore. I know that he will never go out with me because i;m only 14 and he’s 20 and he lives in Ireland and i live in the US but stil……

3. mariella on January 1, 2014 at 1:48 am

Ohh by the way MRS.Horan Happy New year and to everyone else too!! 🙂 And don’t worry by the time you reach 18 or 20 it would not be so bad you guys mite still be able to date and even more Marry. By the way invite me k.

4. 1db on January 1, 2014 at 3:39 am

Wow you just have to work Elounor into your stories even tho “Louis” said that quote ages ago

5. Emily on January 1, 2014 at 9:54 am

Those people hating on Niall Nd Barbara really need to stop! Nothing is officially confirmed, but if it’s true I’m happy for them, she’s a nice girl honestly, Nd so what if he said he wouldn’t date a model things changes Nd she’s a normal person like you Nd I with feelings. So at the end of the day it’s not about us it’s about their happiness, and if you’re truly a fan like you say you are you would want whats best for him 🙂 im honestly glad he found someone Nd I wish them the best <3

6. Beth on January 1, 2014 at 2:18 pm

I’m really upset about this whole Niall and Barbara thing, but if he likes her, he likes her there’s nothing we can do about it. All directioners will be upset about this but I guess we just have to deal with it. But just because they’re “dating” doesn’t mean that’s his “princess”
    It also has NOT been confirmed by Niall, therefor we don’t even know yet. Also in the picture of them above you can’t even see that they’re holding hands and why would one of Niall’s friends tell a fan that Niall and Barbara are together? It’s doesn’t really make any sense if you ask me.

7. Mrs.Horan on January 2, 2014 at 5:40 am

I was mad too but I guess if he’s happy then I’m happy. And I’m 13 you are a year older than me

Comments are closed.