Eagle eyed Twitter users have claimed that Christopher Maloney has already been cut from an advertisement for the upcoming X Factor tour.
The 34 year old finished the show in third place on Saturday night and had already won a place in the tour lineup, along with five other contestants. However, it was reported this morning that he was facing being cut by bosses, after he showed up to Manchester Central Arena yesterday and behaved abusively to staff and fellow singers.
Insiders say the Liverpudlian was a little hung over, after going on a bender in a Mancunian gay club the night before and was less than pleased when he arrived for rehearsals of the last ever group performance, and discovered he would only have one line in the Christmas medley.
It’s been claimed that he kicked off, big style, using some very offensive language towards Carolynne Poole and causing chaos backstage as he yelled at producers.
He apparently stormed off, insisting that he was going home to Liverpool but returned to the venue later when the contestants were on stage. When he was told it was too late to perform, he left again and later took to Twitter to accuse staff of inciting a ‘witchhunt’. He had some choice words for Poole too.
His tweets, his abusive behaviour and his general conduct are said to have angered bosses and Metro have claimed that they are currently trying to find a way to stop him coming on tour with Ella Henderson, Union J, District 3, Jahmene Douglas and James Arthur.
The fact that he’s already been cut from an ad airing on TV tonight could mean that they’ve already made up their mind!
What do you think of the whole drama? Would you like to see Chris on tour? Leave your comments below…