one direction jingle-bell-ball-2012

One Direction may not be quite as solid as all us Directioners had hoped, we’re sorry to tell you.

Fans have revealed recently that they’re worried the band could be heading for a split, and it seems like they aren’t the only ones.

Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson are like brothers, but people get fed up of even their family sometimes and Liam has confessed that he’s worried their upcoming tour could spell trouble for his group.

1D will soon kick off an eight month long world tour and Daddy Directioner is obviously worried that living in each other’s pockets could cause some friction.

Liam told the Daily Star: “I just hope we don’t lose it too much this year,”

“I don’t want us to fall out or have a situation where the band doesn’t want to be together.”

one direction

Liam has caused panic amongst his fans, with many taking to Twitter to express their desperation and begging the group to stick it out.

One fan tweeted:

“Someone told me one direction were gonna split up I burst into tears I love them sooooooooiki much and I’m still saving up to see them live”

Another wrote:

“if one direction ever split up seriously my life will go down hill i love thier music I love thier funniest awk just don’t @onedirection”

one direction madison 1

A third said:

“The day when one direction split up.. im gonnna be locked in my room for 3months & im going to be the most depressed person in the world”

“Dear @onedirection plz don break up.I love u so so much.Plz don let the fame break u guys up #directioner”

Brian McFadden hasn’t helped things any and he said recently that Niall Horan would most likely be the first to leave 1D, while another insider claimed Zayn was on the brink of walking.

We are hoping that the lads will stick it out, if for no other reason than they will get a massive bonus if they make it to the end of 2015. They signed a three year deal at the end of 2012, which sees them not only paid well for their work between now and then, but receiving a large cash sum if all five remain in the band until the end of their contract.

I

“It’s a really clever contract that the boys have signed up to. It means they have a real incentive to tough it out and stick together,” a source told The Sun.

“The formal length is for 36 months and an album a year – but the clever part is they get the big pay day after the three years.”

“If one of them walks away before then, then all five miss out on the money,” the insider continued. “They don’t miss out on a few quid either, we are talking millions.”

What do you think Directioners? Could One Direction be heading for a split? Leave your comments below…

17 Responses to “Fans react badly as One Direction’s Liam Payne admits he’s worried about his band breaking up!”

1. Veks says:

I dont want em to Break apart;( here in my place i think i am the only one loving them crazyly talking all day about em to my friends… My friends think m crazy… And yes m crazy about em.. About their music their Laugh,fun i lve everything about em!and if they break i would be a laughing stalk and would be so much depressed and dont know i might even day!im so weak and very emotional i burst out anytime!;( I DONT WANT EM TO BREAKUP;(

2. staystronglarry says:

Its going to happen one day … good things dont last, the boys will always have their “solo” paths to take, because for them , thats how they entered the x factor and always want to take, they only came in the band to get into the live shows .. people will do anything to make it in the music industry . and while i love them, for the past few years they have had to have a “clean – cut” image for the younger fans to sell out the tour, sell the music (why do you think they have toothbrushes, artists like Adele dont – why, her main targeted group is not pre-teen) the boys will in the end split, and go into their solo careers, but if they get rid of Modest; maybe its best for them

3. meg says:

DON’T BREAK UP! THIS BETTER BE A JOKE

4. Courtney says:

They better not be breaking up, i heard zayn was thinking of leaving but that wasent true and this better NOT be true either, im really angry My directioner friend even started crying:’( Its sad to see ur friend cry, y’know… DONT BREAK UP!

5. Avery says:

If they break up… I have no idea what i’d do… It would KILL me to see them split… I mean i obviously know they arent going to be 85 years old and still singing to 14 year old girls.. they are most likely going to split up before that.. But I talk about them SO much at school and at home and so many people make fun of me for it, but I love them so much that I still talk about them nonstop! But if they break up, I will be the laughing stalk of the whole school… they CAN NOT break up.. I swear i’ll never be happy again and i’ll never stop crying… They just caant do it!

• staystrong says:

in theory they would not be singing to 14 year olds, when they are 85 .. as they grow up, their fans will grow up, and really young people would think they are too old and find someone else to stalk …

6. helen says:

they won’t split up so stop worrying x

7. goldengun says:

i dont care if one direction split up i dont give a shit
    one direction suck harry styles is gay
    zayn malik is a stupid showoff so be quiete guys!

• GabriellaStyles says:

Okay i get if u dont like them but u don’t have to be rude. If u don’t like them why are u viewing this anyways. And HARRY IS NOT GAY!!!! Leave them alone they get too much hate already.And Zayn is not stupid or a showoff. STOP HATING. thanks

8. erika haynes says:

THEY CAN’T!! i started 2 cry when i read this. i became a directioner when i first saw them on the x-factor and their songs help me live another day. the first time i heard, “what makes you beautiful” i was going to commit suicide because i thought noone cared. i know they don’t even know me, but it still made me feel like i was worth something. if 1D split up i don’t know what i would do!! :,(

9. RC says:

the average life of a boyband is what usually 2 to 5 yrs. so with the contract i think the label thinks the max they will last or be in is another 3 yrs. i know fans hate that as they want them to go on forever but hey if they break up anytime between now and 3 yrs there is always a potential reunion in say 5 to 10.

10. LouisHarryLiamZaynNiall 1D says:

I really don’t want 1D to break up. :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( If they ever do I will literally be in tears for I really don’t know how many days. They work and sing extremely well in the band and their teamwork, creating songs and videos, is really good too! They really cannot split up. NEVER EVER EVER! If they did or do split up there wouldn’t really be a 1D anymore which I really couldn’t stand. :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( I am so in LOVE with the 1D boys!

11. maddie says:

I would die if they broke up!!!! My friends would have to hit me with a shovel and put me in a hole to die!!!!! Lol

12. Cristina Pieralisi says:

That would suck balls if they broke up but highly doubt they will. Their utter amazement at the magnitude of loyalty and love of us Directioners, I can infer will keep them together no matter what.

Louis Tomlinson on Facebook said he loves each and every one of us and we are the sole reason why One Direction still exists…He is very considerate and a credible spokesman for One Direction.:)

Love!!!!!

13. sierra says:

I love One Direction. They keep me from being depressed just by being themselves. I love them so much but I don’t think talking about them splitting is gonna keep them together Directioners. I think some of us need to tone it down a little and give the guys their personal space back. I know we all are in love with them but seriously?

14. 1Dgirl(Sara) says:

Don’t break up I love you guys

15. 1d luver(Meghan) says:

I totally agree, they need their space.
    Maybe, if directioners give them more space
    they won’t split up.
    Even if they do, we will ALWAYS remember them as a great band
    We love you 1D