Is Louis Tomlinson planning to leave One Direction for Eleanor Calder?

louis tomlinson

One Direction are riding high in their music careers right, selling out stadium tours, topping charts around the world and even hitting it big in the box office with their own movie but it’s been claimed that one member of the band is getting tired of all the trappings of fame.

The band have a hectic work schedule and in between touring the world, recording an album on the road, constantly promoting the next big venture, there isn’t much time for a normal life or for friends and family, so we’d understand if Louis Tomlinson was feeling a bit worn out.

A source has claimed that he’s not just feeling tired though, they say he’s considering leaving the band and he’s already thinking about what comes next for himself and also for his girlfriend Eleanor Calder.

louis-tomlinson

It was reported recently that the handsome singer is planning to follow in Zayn Malik’s footsteps and pop the question to his girlfriend of two years and as the oldest member of 1D, sources claim he’s ready to put it behind him and move on to the next phase of his life.

“He’s desperate for a more normal life where he can just take his girlfriend out without worrying some nutter is going to claw her eyes out,” an insider told Mstarz.com.

“He can see a life after One Direction and that’s increasingly appealing to him,” the source continued.

louis tomlinson 1

The source also suggested that Louis is considering a solo career after 1D and that his future plans heavily influenced his choice to be more and more involved with the song writing on the new One Direction album ‘Midnight Memories.’

Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson contributed to the new tracks more than any of their bandmates it’s been claimed and the insider claimed that Tommo was driven by his need for credibility after 1D.

However, fans shouldn’t start getting hysterical just yet, as it was reported last week that the boys all signed a new deal with Simon Cowell which sees them tied to One Direction for another three years. Louis, Liam, Harry Styles, Niall Horan and Zayn Malik are said to be committed to another tour, three more albums and possibly another movie before 1D can be disbanded.

We think Louis will be ok once this touring madness ends for a while.

What do you think One Direction fans? Leave your comments below….

40 Responses to “Is Louis Tomlinson planning to leave One Direction for Eleanor Calder?”

1. Morgan Jenkin says:

Please don’t leave one direction guys it won’t be the same without you boys x imagine how disappointed all your fans around the world would be x

2. Avry says:

I strongly disagree, and I do not agree that One Direction should be disbanded for the next three years, ten years or a hundred years later. Is not One Direction have now become part of us also the fans. Not fair if One Direction have just disbanded after their egos. And what about the fate of the One Directioner? Difficult to imagine the future if One Direction should disband. Come on, Louis, Liam, Harry Styles, Niall Horan and Zayn Malik, you too are part of a Directioner. Please do not break up One Direction

3. Avry says:

Simon Cowell to do something, you have to be responsible to all the fans One Direction One Direction should disband if granted. It’s painful news. : (

4. Danielle says:

all you boys should stay as a band, all of your fans will be disappointed with you guys. if you need a break then don’t do city after city you were in Australia not that long ago so couldn’t you go to new Zealand then go home for a few months to see you family, friends and girlfriends. if you guys break up I am going to put all your books, pillows and pillow case, posters in the bin and that would be a waste of money. SO DONT BREAK UP PLEASE

5. Devyani says:

noooooooo! lou don’t do that with DIRECTIONERS! we beg u! :’(

6. Granny Gripes says:

they are just kids: being locked up in Hotels all of their youth cannot be healthy. They cannot even go outside, kinda like being in a prision. Perhaps Simon needs to put them up at private estates while touring so that they can at least walk around on grass outside and have a few moments of peace and quiet. They have been more than fair to the fans trying to mix with them and show their gratitude in a civilized manner. However they are young and losing their youth is a very big price to pay. I doubt many young kids could live that way . They are exceptional and possibly fear for their safety is a valid consideration. I’d suggest they get out of Hotels and be put up at private estates so that they can at least breathe once in a while.

7. Miakr says:

I don’t think one direction will be the same with Louis and they should stay together because they r doing a great job!

8. Mckenzie says:

I comepletely agree with Granny Gripes. The fans need to stop being so possessive and let them relax. They are doing a job 24/7 without their family or their girlfriends/ fiances. We have to give them a break and even if it just is for a week or 2 weeks.

9. Landie says:

°̩ understand the boys really needs time of from this busy work scudele but plz don’t leave the band???!!!!!

10. Andy says:

Its just rumours °̩ hope:(

11. Jennifer says:

Calm down everybody! Louis won’t leave the band anytime soon. He also won’t propose to Eleanor. He DEFINITELY won’t leave because of Eleanor. Far our some people are so gullible.

• C says:

Really? Let me guess, you think Larry is real. You accuse people of being gullible while you choose to ignore facts.

• Another Larry Shipper says:

It’s an opinion, and just because she thinks he won’t leave because of Eleanor doesn’t make her a Larry shipper. I, being a Larry shipper, disagree with this. I don’t think they’re really dating for some facts that I’m not going to bother to list because you’ll probably shoot them down, but it’s an opinion. We all have our opinions.

• C says:

Anyone who discounts Eleanor’s importance in Louis’ life is usually a Larry shipper (and not the bromance). I totally get the Larry fantasy, because they’re both gorgeous! But thinking that Louis and Harry are lovers in real life is more than an opinion. It’s either true or not. And when Louis himself has said it’s not true, it’s time to accept that Eleanor is the person he chooses to love. I’m just sad that in his effort to protect Eleanor, Louis has distanced himself from Harry. You never see them together, just when they have to be together for the band.

12. Jennifer says:

*out

13. Sugarspice says:

I do not believe that Louis is planning to leave 1D at all. Louis has already said he would never go solo and however much I adore 1D and Louis, I think he knows his voice would not be strong enough to sustain a solo career. Unreality TV, your obsession with Eleanor Calder is showing again…

• Christy says:

He doesn’t have to sing to go solo. He could be a songwriter or a producer. I think he does want to leave, that’s probably why they made the new contract up as they did. If one leaves, the others don’t get the payout and I know Louis would not want the other boys to suffer, so they used that to keep him in. It’s not One Direction without Louis, he’s the spirit and fun of the group.

14. Lisa Purwanti says:

i disagree!! we all directioner wish that 1D always be 5 awesome boys. the directioners born to be directioner and 1D born to be the best band ever!

15. Bla Bla Bla says:

If you guys don’t hate Eleanor it won’t happen. Stop hating her. She is cute and nice. Stop calling she B*****.

16. Another Larry Shipper says:

‘Leaving the band’ for his ‘girlfriend’.
    Please, they don’t even know their anniversary, or hold hands properly. Why on earth would he pop the question?

• Cara says:

Ummmm, what is the “right” way to hold hands? I didn’t realise there was a hand holding police out there. Maybe Louis has really sweaty palms. There are all kinds of people, all kinds of ways.

17. ellie says:

one of the funnies things i’ve read so far.. i mean this is just rudiculous.. how dumb would people have to be to actually believe this and all the elounor shit..
    you tried ;)

18. rusrs says:

lets be real how would you know a couple were “getting engaged” months in advance before the actual engagement? come on at least try to be convincing, its like you arent even trying anymore. secondly to get into all the larry drama louis and harry have never said that they are not together apart from one measly tweet from an account that is shared by many people. i have no problem with eleanor calder but if you have a personal section for her on your “news” website then you should really reconsider your choices since even “obsessive” one direction fans know barely anything about her. how you think you have enough knowledge on a seemingly unknown girl is beyond me

19. Maximum says:

i think that the boys deserve a well deserved break i love the boys but i can understand all of us fans and just not being able to go outside really how it can be an annoyance but i hope they stay together

20. Batool says:

Seriously, this cannot be true! Please guys don’t break up One Direction,life wouldn’t be same without u guys, 1D has changed my life, and just imagining life without u guys is impossible! :(

21. D says:

I will only believe this if I hear from Louis himself in an interview.

22. Michaela says:

Please don’t break up honestly your the best thing that happened in my life I broke up with a boyfriend to go to your concert please don’t break up I don’t know what I would do without you guys your just amazing and HOT x

23. Marie says:

Hollywood is like high school, everyone has to spread rummors and gossip about one another -__-*

24. point of views says:

so basicly louis you dont give carrotts that there is people out there balling there eyes out of bullying and yet you stand there saying ‘im leaving for my girlfriend’
    get real mate there is people out there cutting and shyt and you changed there life and now you give up
    wake up!
    your music helped them stand up to bullying
    thanks to restart it :’(

25. Madison says:

Louis please don’t leave just because of your girlfriend Eleanor!!! I love you so much and I need you in One Direction!!! Your my favorite member and I want to marry you so badly!!! Oh Louis you don’t know how much I want to marry you and you said yes love maybe in my dream.

26. Erica says:

Don’t leve the band louis you are My babe i love you ! If you leav the band Will not be the same. you are the funniest in the band you make me laugh in every video and the conserts! When i heard the news that you maybe should leav I start crying ! I bought ticets to our consert in Sweden I count every day to see you and the others,if you have leve the band before the consert in 14 june 2014 i could see the concert in Sweden 8/5-2013 if you leve the band before that I can’t never see you in real life all My Friends saw you and the another gauys.I most see you in real life I have 40 posters of you and the another guys and I have lots of things whit all of you! I think you Want a little more normal life but think you are one of the moste famuose person in the world and the another guys ! Don’t leve the band you lovely Louis I hope you stay in the band plese I beliving you love you !❤😘

27. Elly says:

Louis please don’t leve the band beacouse then My Friends Emmi and Erica Will start crying, the are big fans of the band and it Will not be the same whit out you 😭💜❤😘

So please don’t live US😭😭😭😭😭😭❤❤💋💋💋😘😘

28. Erica says:

Louis jag mena att du inte ska lämna bandet för utan dig är det inte 1D längre och jag vet att det bara är ett rykte så lungan alla DIRECTIONERS❤❤😘

29. alice bayliss says:

don’t leave 1d, i will start crying because i love 1d

30. anastsia says:

Look guys i know you dont want one direction to brake up but it up louis tomlinson what he wat to do with his life ok i dont blame him if he want to leave the band and settle down with Eleanor Carld ok his life.

31. Sage says:

Please Louis don’t leave One direction. You are such a amazing singer please don’t leave one direction With out One direction my life would be like shit. One direction Expressly you made my life brighter and i wake up every morning with a smile on my face. You leave 1D would cause me a horrible life. It would get darker and I would cry every night and it just would be Bad… Lots of people need you. So please don’t leave one direction I under stand that you don’t like when fans chase you and scream but…. It just shows you how much we love you.

32. The biggggest fan of 1D says:

PLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz loius dont do that. We love You plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dont do tht!!!!!! :-(

33. hajra says:

Da way how me and him were talking about booking all these tickets and all of a sudden this… I just have no words however all I wanna say is dat one direction won’t be one direction without any of u !!!!!
    Mean it from da bottom of my heart

34. hajra says:

All I wanna say is dat watever decision u take we (all da fans) will b there for u if u need a break then take it, bcuz watever u have done was for us

Ps. U were great on xfactor last night

35. RACHEL says:

Louis don’t leave! All your fans love you! I just found out about this on 12/1/13. And now once i go to school i will be so depressed. My friends will be buging me about my depression!Louis YOU ARE BREAKING UR FANS HEARTS! EVEN HARRY’S,NIALL’S,LIAM’S AND ZAYN’S! I was looking fowered to seeing u guys on stage in san antonio! 2014. LOUIS IF U LEAVE I WILL DIE ! UR FANS <3 U! you made me cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!If ONE DIRECTION BREAKS UP I will die. if i tell my friends their hearts will be broken! it's enough u broke mine! p.s. i love louis, harry ,niall ,zayn, and liam ,well pretty-much brittish people. BUT EITHER WAY DO SOMETHING TO STAY A BAND! I KNOW FAME MIGHT BE HARD BUT IT'S JUST LIFE. AND IF UR ALL NOT ON STAGE WHEN I SEE YALL I WILL DIE! u guys changed my lif i love u guys ,just plz don't go louis it will mean alot!:) :( :'[