It’s been reported today that One Direction heartthrob Harry Styles has enjoyed yet another night on the town with singer – and X Factor guest judge – Rita Ora, which has of course prompted speculation that there might be a romance between the pair.

The Mirror reports that Rita and Harry were photographed leaving posh London nightclub Mahiki in the early hours of this morning.

However, amid the rumours of a romance, the paper reminders us that Rita is supposed to be dating Rob Kardashian, but apparently, Rob and Rita haven’t been seen together in public for months, and it’s also rumoured that Rob’s sister Kim is trying to set her brother up with someone else!

Rita and Harry first met through their mutual buddy, Nick Grimshaw, and evidently, they hit it off right away, enjoying the weekend together last week as Harry and Nick watched Rita perform at GAY before spending the night partying.

The paper adds, “Leaving Liam Payne’s birthday party early to join the blonde, Harry was seen larking about with Rita backstage all night, before pulling out his diary to schedule in another night out.”

Do you think there’s a romance going on? Or are they just good mates enjoying each other’s company?

10 Responses to “One Direction 2012: Harry Styles and Rita Ora have another night on the town! Do we spy a romance?”

1. harrystaystrong says:

Here we go again ! how about we stop talking about Harrys dating life
    “Apparently, Harry and Rita left the Mayfair club via separate exits – at 2am – hoping to evade being seen together by the waiting press.” Not every thing in this world is a conspiracy theory

• Juls says:

Here we go again with One Direction’s Harry Styles’ dating life. Jesus christmas leave the freaking kid alone! I’m pretty sure he doesn’t like all of the paparazzi and reporters up in his face at 2am in the morning because I know I wouldn’t enjoy that. And if there is a “romance” between him, and Rita Ora (Who I absoloutley adore<3) then so be it!! Let them enjoy eachother's company without reporters or paparazzi all in their face!

• harrystaystrong says:

but thats actually what i mean i just clearly did not put it across in the right way , yet u did in perfectly. I agree with u on all of that

2. bob says:

good luck with the death threats Rita

3. alex98 says:

I think this is a bullshit but,whatever…Rita Ora is hot,and yeah,Harry likes hanging out with her,but I think there`s nothing going on between them.Abosolutely NO romance! <3

4. Im a Secret says:

The term he ‘pulls out his diary to schedule another date’ instantly causes disbelief in this “story” . .. Who in gods name does that in these techno days … come on you media type people at least make it believable…

5. Im a Secret says:

Ps … dear bob ?? (up there) .. is that you caroloine :-)

6. harrystaystrong says:

Not that i am implying anything but,
    Rita Ora just tweeted “I wanna be with @Harry_Styles” then deleted it straight away
    and then tweeted a few moments later that she had been hacked before it was deleted a few minutues latter

I wonder whats going on with Rita’s twitter account

7. Im a Secret says:

oops i mean Caroline X

8. Directioner says:

I don’t know the treuth but Harry is amazing and if there is a real bromence I ship it . coz Rita is cool . I like her and I think she looks perfect for our boy . good luck . but if its a rumer . I say stop doing rumers for our boy and let him live his life . looooooooooooove ya Hazza xoxo