One Direction 2012: Is this proof that Harry Styles IS dating Taylor Swift?

Harry Styles and Taylor Swift caused a LOT of speculation concerning the nature of their relationship this week, when they were spotted on the town wearing matching necklaces.

The One Direction singer was first linked to the ‘Love Story’ hitmaker a month ago, when it was claimed that the hunk dated the country princess during his US tour earlier this year, made her believe that he was serious about her, then jetted off to Australia where he was pictured hooking up with a pretty model.

It was then claimed that Swift arranged a dinner date with one of the 1D stars last month while she was in the UK (it was rumoured that the man in question was Haz of course) before standing them up at the last minute.

Taylor is supposed to be dating Conor Kennedy at the minute but fans have started to ask questions after Styles was seen leaving his management offices in London on Wednesday wearing a long silver necklace and the very next day, Swift was spotted in France with exactly the same piece of jewellery.

In his most recent interview Harry admitted that he does have his eye on a special lady at the minute, twlling Cosmopolitan:

“There’s someone I like but this girl isn’t my ‘type’.”

On what his type might be, he added:

“It’s more about the person. How they act, their body language, if they can laugh at themselves. I find ambition really attractive too. I want someone who is driven.”

At the age of 14 Taylor was the youngest songwriter ever hired by the Sony/ATV Music publishing house, she has been the recipient of six Grammy Awards, ten American Music Awards, seven Country Music Association Awards, six Academy of Country Music Awards and thirteen BMI Awards. As a songwriter, she has been honored by the Nashville Songwriters Association and the Songwriters Hall of Fame.

We’d say that’s pretty driven wouldn’t you?

What do you think Directioners? Are Taylor and Harry dating? Leave your comments below…

14 Responses to “One Direction 2012: Is this proof that Harry Styles IS dating Taylor Swift?”

1. X Factor Viewer says:

They aren’t matching, they’re just similar.

2. X Factor Viewer says:

Also that photo of Harry is from February?

3. whatever says:

He tells a magazine that he kind of likes someone, and the old Taylor Swift rumour comes right back…
    I’m not saying that I know what is up, but let’s wait untill he wants to talk about it (or at least wait for some real clues) before running to conclusions.

4. Kaylea says:

Taylor cheated on Connor Kennedy with his cousin! I don’t think they would still be together after that! Get your facts straight!!!!

5. Kathy says:

Even if they are, we all know it probably won’t last long (no offence) but I mean she hasn’t been able to stay with on guy for a long time & Harry’s young so even if they are It wouldn’t last that long

6. Harry Styles says:

Taylor and I aren’t dating. Thats not even my necklace. My is on diffrrently and backwards anyway. I hate all the rumors and this needs to stop. I din’t like her and friends is as close as we will ever be!!

• Alex Tomlinson (@alexlovestheusa) says:

Are you the REAL Harry Styles?If you`re not you should really stay out of this and mind your own busyness!

7. Teresa says:

OMG y can’t people get it in there head Harry can’t. Have friend that are girls anymore. I mean first we are possibly hurting him an Lou friendship saying there. dateing it not what so ever ture there really close friends. Like him an Taylor. So yea an only a real guys can cry about getting hate i love Harry for doing that people need people make fun of him for crying over hate please can we just sop saying Harry’s dateing people he will probably. Tell u when he does get a Gf
    (1d will live on forever <3)
    I hope I don't get hate for saying. All this but I have to I can't stand to see Harry cry even if he was dateing Taylor or even wanting to its no really none of our business if he was so yea

8. Teresa says:

I messed up some people need to stop makeing fun of him for crying I mean

9. shereen says:

what we should really do is stay out of this and if harry want us to know if he really had a girlfriend he will tell us,and if he dont want to its his Decision,so please stop this hate and this rumors he dont deserve this

10. Hazzas Gurl says:

I HOPE THIS IS TRUE! BECAUSE I LOVE THEM BOTH SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! This is like the Demi and Niall story! I LOVE DEMI SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH AND I LOVE NIALLER SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH so it would be AWESOME if nialler and dem got together and taylor and hazza got together! but i hope Tay can share Hazza with me :D haahh. -Its a directioner thing

11. Alveera says:

k honestly i hope this is not true.. no offence but they just dont look good together sorry:$ and plus.. taylor cheated on connor with his cousin! that proves that harry is not right for her.. she will probably just end up cheating on him -.- just when i was starting to like her after all these years of hate.. it comes back ): if they start dating, i wont like her.. but i wont send hate to her either… i just wont ship their relationship.. im not a directionator for saying that . i love one direction (: <3

• Jordyn Nicolle says:

I agree with you. They don’t look good together. Harry also needs a girl who isn’t a singer because they wouldn’t be able to spend much time together with their busy careers. But anyways I just hope it’s not true

12. Eva Mullen says:

I LOVE HARRY AND NIALL SO SO SO MUCH I LOVE BOTH OF THEM THERE HOT AND I LOVE NIALL BECAUSE HES IRISH AND SO AM I. I ALSO LIVE IN IRELAND BUT I LOVE HARRY TO MMMMM MY BABES