Niall Horan will be celebrating his 19th birthday tomorrow and today, he’s heading home to his Irish hometown of Mullingar to prepare for his celebrations but last night, he was holding an early bash in London.

The One Direction star spent last week hanging with a whole host of celebrities, both during and after the MTV Video Music Awards – in which his band scooped three awards – and one of the people who featured heavily in his plans was ‘Baby’ hitmaker Justin Bieber.

The pair made noodles together, hung out on Justin’s own private skatepark and it seems that last night they brought the party to England, with Bieber tweeting:

‘UK. we in here’

‘In London with @AlfredoFlores @niallofficial and @joshdevinedrums #nosleep’

Niall followed with his own tweet, telling his followers:

‘@justinbieber @AlfredoFlores @JoshDevineDrums chillin with the kings! neighbours!’

One Direction drummer Josh Devine wrote:

‘Chillin with @NiallOfficial @justinbieber @alfredoflores’

He revealed that he and Niall had been hanging with another famous face earlier in the day when he tweeted:

‘Chillin watching vids with @officialtulisa and @NiallOfficial!’

The celebrations will continue in Ireland tomorrow, as Niall flies home to host a big charity bash on his birthday.

500 tickets for the party sold out almost instantly and fans flooded and caused the crash of the charity website last week, when Nialler revealed he would be hosting the event, which is in aid of Irish Autism Action and Temporary Emergency Accommodation Mullingar.

Niall said:

“I am honoured to be able to give back to my community.”

His brother Greg said the demand for tickets has been massive, telling The Sun:

“There are 500 tickets and they’ve all been snapped up pretty quick. Niall is fundraising for Irish Autism Action and Temporary Emergency Accommodation Mullingar.”

Do you wish you were going to Niall’s party? Are you impressed with the high class company he’s keeping? Leave your comments below….

7 Responses to “One Direction 2012: Niall Horan gets ready for his birthday by partying in London with Justin Bieber & Tulisa Contostavlos!”

1. Semini Tomlinson says:

Hi I am your biggest fan I would want more than anything to come to your birthday party. Happy Birthday Niall. I hope you have a great day.

2. Olivia Reed says:

Your so sexyy!!!

3. Olivia Reed says:

I would love to meet you Niall , your my idol and i love you very much. i don’t know what I would do without you your so amazing and I love your music and your voice. :)
    If I ever met you I would probably pass out and maybe even die. You are the bomb!! Without you in the band then I don’t know what would happen, Even though I like the other members also. I love YOU,Harry, and Liam.. I love Zayn and Louis too. But love you three more, I am coming to your concert whenever you come and Ohio, It will be in Columbus. I live close to there. It would be amazing if I got to give you 5 a hug, I’d probably pass out and faint.You and the rest of the boys are my Idols. :)
    I wake up everyday just to see your pictures and voice on your songs,
    I also love your body,You might not like your body but believe me I do.
    I hope you have a wonderful and excitement on your birthday.. :)!
    Have fun with the boys, Love you and the others!! <3

4. chloe says:

Hi niall you are absolutely amazing at playing the guitar and singing happy birthday for today ypu are gorgeous cute and sweet you have a great heart and i am your biggest fan i would love to see you or for you just to say hi my name is chloe i live in the uk and i love you millions x x x x x x;-)

5. kaitlyn luvs niall's voice says:

niall, im really sorry i didn’t wish u a happy birthday so i wish it to you now… HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIALLER I HOPE YOU HAD THE BEST DAY EVER!!! <3 once again im really really really really!!!! sorry i made this message late :( i feel like a bad person now…. but yea happy late birthday nialler love you always and forever <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    from, kaitlyn mcgeshick