We love Zayn Malik, like properly love, lust and admire all rolled into one, but we have to admit the One Direction singer does NOT look his best in his most recent pictures.

The usually handsome star hit the town earlier this week, with a number of his friends, family members and his girlfriend Perrie Edwards but he was pictured looking rather disheveled, sweaty and well, quite frankly, a bit of a mess when it was time to go home.

We reported a few days ago that onlookers said Zayn really let his hair down as he partied in ChinaWhite with his entourage, downing bottles of Grey Goose vodka and dancing on the sofas when LMFAO’s hit song ‘I’m Sexy And I Know It’ blared over the dancefloor.

It seems that he used up all his energy when strutting his stuff inside the venue, as when he was snapped leaving with his bodyguards, Malik looked exhausted and sported a full chin of stubble.

It’s no wonder he was warm, as Zayn was wearing several white t shirts, covered with a black cropped top and he topped off the outfit with thick rimmed geek chic glasses.

It was reported by other clubbers that Perrie was with her famous boyfriend, however he seemed to be all alone without his 1D pals and his Little Mix girlfriend when home time rolled around and was snapped getting into a cab all by himself.

It seems that the hunk has been recovering ever since and yesterday, he admitted that he had spent the afternoon drinking tea and celebrating ‘Yorshire Day’ at home.

Posting a picture of his favourite tea bags he tweeted:

‘Its Yorkshire day 2day :D Happy Yorkshire Day Every1 x’

‘Cup of this to celebrate Yorkshire Day :) x’

Meanwhile Perrie spent last night bungee jumping on trampolines with her fellow X Factor winning bandmates.

It may be their last night out together for a while, as Zayn and the rest of 1D will be leaving the UK in less than two weeks and will return to America, where they will put the finishing touches to their second album and also make an appearance on the MTV VMAs.

What do you think of the most recent picture of Zayn? Does he still look gorgeous to you, or are you slightly worried about the usually pristine star? Leave your comments below….

14 Responses to “One Direction 2012: OMG what happened to Zayn Malik and where is Perrie Edwards?”

1. ZarryShipper says:

Is it weird that I still find him incredibly attractive when he wears his hair down, with stubble, and with glasses? I think he looks perfect, just because hes famous it doesn’t mean he has to do his hair, shave and dress up all the time. Hes just an insanely attractive NORMAL guy. & I highly doubt perrie was with him since shes been on holiday with her best friend and mom.

• CutiePie says:

I hope not! He looks so sexy in those pics it ain’t even funny. I like his hair down to be honest.
      Only thing though, he so can’t pull off a crop top. I wonder if it’s Perrie’s?

2. josie says:

nah calm down, he was just WASTED…partying too hard aye malik.I still think he’s the best looking one in the band bye a mile

3. IHatePerrieEdwards says:

He still looked hot..Just sayin. He must’ve been wasted Af though.

4. Marissa says:

Lol he is goin for the cute nerdy look! I like it!

5. I don't love you because your a popstar or a young handsome charming man or a person who has a good soul. Can i ask you a favour for the love of gods can you stop smoking because you could end getting a lung cancer and also try not to drink alchol it coul says:

6. Ashley says:

He looks SO hot.He still looks like the person who can blow anyone’s ovaries off! How can you say he doesn’t look his best? LYZ!(Love You Zayn!)

7. I don't love you because your a popstar or a young handsome charming man or a person who has a good soul. Can i ask you a favour for the love of gods can you stop smoking because you could end getting a lung cancer and also try not to drink alchol it coul says:

No don’t publish this comment it’s personal and private send it to zayn malik.

8. Skyler says:

He still looks hot eff.

9. Heezy says:

Still hotter than any guy I know hahaha

10. Dre :) says:

Naaah. That’s just how people are when they have hangovers… He just wants to party. That’s all…you know,he want to experience le hard-partying life.

11. Habiba says:

I don’t think there is anything wrong with his look! Gorgeous as always..

12. anmol says:

He’s just tired, he wants to have a normal life whilst having a popstar life. he’s had enough of the paparazzis. leave him alone! zayn malik you look good in anything you wear, you are still the hottest member of the group, you deserve everything dont ever change for anyone! <3 btw #YOLO!!! LOVE YOU ONE DIRECTIONNNNNNN

13. EYA says: