harry styles stripper

As we reported yesterday, One Direction star Harry Styles celebrated his 19th birthday with a group of friends which included his 1D band mate Niall Horan and Radio 1 DJ, Nick Grimshaw…

Several pictures of the messy night out appeared on Twitter, showing Harry with strippers and featuring him getting progressively more drunk.

But it’s been revealed today that hundreds of 1D fans were “heartbroken” to see their idol cavorting with strippers, and given that the band’s management have always promoted the lads as having a wholesome and family-friendly image, they were far from impressed with the images.

The night out began at the Rita Bar and Grill before moving on to Alibi Club and continuing at a friend’s house where Harry was spotted emerging at 4.30am as he “stumbled out of the flat and headed home.”

The Daily Star quotes an insider as saying, “The majority of One Direction’s fan base are teenage girls.

“While these pictures are just Harry having fun on his birthday they won’t go down well with management, who want the boys to maintain their perfect image.”

harry styles, nick grimshaw

One onlooker said, “It was carnage. I’ve never seen anything like it. There was a mix of photographers and fans trying to get close to him.”

However, missing from the fun were Harry’s band mates Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne and Zayn Malik, but it’s believed that Zayn didn’t attend as he’s still suffering a media backlash from the allegations made by stripper Courtney Webb that they slept together.

Were you upset by the pictures of Harry with strippers? And if so, why?

For now, here’s a reminder of the lads’ recent hit, Live While We’re Young…

13 Responses to “One Direction 2013: 1D’s management and fans angered by pictures of Harry Styles cavorting with strippers!”

1. rebecca says:

Yeah I was upset, but its is his life! Not the fans and not the management’s so I don’t see why they are so bothered about it!! Harry’s 19 for god sake. I know my brother will be getting one for his next year!

2. maria says:

Im not upset this is quite funny, he is just having fun and as their song says he is living while he is young. I dont mind him enjoying himself and cmon give him some credit it was his birthday, give him a break he deserves it as well as his bandmates.

3. Sarah says:

I love Harry and I want him to be happy , that’s all that matters to me, and f*ck management and teenage fangirls !!

4. Kika says:

The drinking at his age has got to stop those friends of his are bad news they will be trouble for him in the long run.Get it together Styles they just want to bring you down with them they don’t care about you Love.

5. Sarahhh says:

I THOUGHT IT WAS SO FUNNY !!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD WE’VE ALL SEEN VIDEOS AND IM PRETTY SURE THE BOYS “RUINED” THERE PERFECT IMAGE A LONG TIME AGO

6. summer says:

It was his birthday. He just turned 19 let him have his fun… He may be a world wide celebrity, but he’s still a young man. And i don’t care that he got a stripper for his BIRTHDAY to have some fun with friends. I still respect him and his personal life has nothing to do with One direction’s music.

7. Ling says:

This article is so funny! The boys has never shown themselves as perfect guys and the fans know it. So no, we are not disappointed in the boys. From the start they have been naughty boys having some fun.

8. Katlyn says:

It wasn’t even Harry’s idea to get a stripper, ot was Nick Grimshaw’s. And in all honesty, seeing Harry like this didn’t really have an affect on me. I mean c’mon….its. HARRY we’re talking about! He’s 19 and wanted to have some fun (YOLO)! :)

9. Katlyn says:

It wasn’t even Harry’s idea to get a stripper, it was Nick Grimshaw’s. And in all honesty, seeing Harry like this didn’t really have an affect on me. I mean c’mon….its. HARRY we’re talking about! He’s 19 and wanted to have some fun (YOLO)! :)

10. Deanna says:

Reading all of the other articles about this I’m not upset in the slightest! Some of the other articles say that he wouldn’t even look at the stripper until she was done! Besides, he’s 19! Some people have strippers at their bachelor parties and we should be more worked up about that then this! Come on people!

11. spn4evr96 says:

it was grimshaw’s gift to harry, not really his fault
    btw they never had a wholesome image if you’re a fan you would know ! let him be!!!!

12. holly says:

I wasn’t upset! Nick Grimshaw bought him the stripper. Harry had nothing to do with it. Plenty of publicity for Nick from this.

What really takes the “cake” is Louis Tomlinson snubbing Harry’s birthday party. Louis claimed Harry as his “best mate” until fans started rumours about them. Then he wasted no time dumping Harry for Liam Pane. He went to Liam’s bestmate’s party instead of Harry’s, even though Harry went to Louis’s party! He also tweeted very coldly and impersonally to Harry although he tweeted very lovingly to ALL the other members on their birthdays! He knew fans will pick up on this and did it to humiliate Harry.

Louis Tomlinson plays it up for cameras, but he is no longer friends with Harry and wants nothing to do with him due to the gay rumours that were not Harry’s fault or anything he could control! Harry continues trying to be Louis’s friend but all he gets in return is hurt and humiliation.

True colours of fake friends like Louis come out during hard times. Some silly rumours and he couldn’t wait to drop Harry. Luckily Harry has good mates like Ed Sheeran who’ll stick by his side!

13. Directioner says:

Lol he’s gay. It’s so obvious now that I feel bad for anyone who doesn’t see it. It’s a normal thing to get a gay guy a stripper. So, i wasn’t upset too much. in my opinion, nick shouldn’t have gotten him the stripper knowing how the media would twist things. He seems to be a suckish friend. as for louis, louis and Harry are very much still friends. They just can’t be seen in public together because of homophobic douchebags.