harry styles louis tomlinson

Ever since One Direction shot to fame during their stint on The X Factor, rumour has abounded that two of the band’s members, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson, are secretly gay and in love with each other…

It’s a touchy subject with the band’s fans, half of whom love the idea of Harry and Louis as a couple, while the other half react as though touched by a live wire whenever the subject is mentioned. Which it frequently is of course, and nowhere more so than on Twitter.

However, a report in The Sun today suggests that Harry and Louis have been infuriated by the latest craze that’s sweeping through their fans, and that is to write erotic gay fiction about them!

The paper states, “The hysteria has reached a ridiculous new level after the lads became victims of gay love stories on the net.

“Some of the deluded writers conjure up images of orgies involving all five of the band, while others focus on a fictional relationship between HARRY STYLES and LOUIS TOMLINSON.”

Louis has previously blasted fans who suggest he and Harry are in a secret relationship, saying, “It is actually affecting the way me and Harry are in public.

“We want to joke around but there seems to be a different rumour every time we do anything.”

However, there’s no word from Harry on the debacle, but it has been revealed by the Daily Star that he’s banned all sweets, cakes and other fattening foods from the tour buses the lads travel in so as to avoid temptation.

harry styles boxing

Mark Jarvis, who’s overseeing the fitness regimes of the 1D boys, told the paper, “The lads want to get defined beach bodies.

“Lots of protein is the best way for them to get in shape and build up muscle.

“Harry has heard about this new healthy ice cream and is really fascinated by it.

“He has requested boxes of it to be flown over as he has a real sweet tooth.

“He’s keen to ditch all the cakes and sweets. His favourite is black forest gateau.”

Here’s a reminder of Harry and the rest of 1D in the last teaser for Best Song Ever…

30 Responses to “One Direction: Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson infuriated by “gay 1D love stories on the net!” And Harry bans fattening foods on tour bus!”

1. Jasmine says:

It is truly sad that people would think that about them. I mean, they love each other, but like brothers.

• Name says:

I totally agree with you. And if they were gay, that’s there business. But if they say they aren’t, I’m gonna have to believe them. They are called fan FICTION for a reason…because it isn’t real, just imagined.

2. Kylie says:

Harry and Louis aren’t dating.

If the “gay” relationship was real, why would Eleanor Calder have to have a twin to hide their relationship?

Please explain that to me! Not saying that I wouldn’t like them as couple, because I would, but that’s the thing that just doesn’t make since.

If they really were dating, Eleanor Calder wouldn’t have to have a twin to cover up the relationship.

This is why there are no more Larry BROMANCE, because of you Larry romance shippers.

I loved the times when Harry & Louis would play together are what ever you would call it, but still I like it as a BROMANCE and I’m pretty sure they’d like it that way too.

You should really get that in your heads, love.
    Well at least the ones that ship it as a romance.

P.S- It may seem like I’m taking it to seriously, but you “directioners” are really getting on my nerves with that bullshit.

3. LorenJanae' says:

I soooooo agree with you kylie

4. Your mom says:

Wuut?._. I don’t get you Kylie lol I dont know.

5. toshia says:

It’s so funny that you quoted a story saying things that Louis never actually said in this article. All you people need to open your eyes and see where the real relationship in this group is, it’s not with Louis and the PR girlfriend. Saying someone is gay is not an insult. Louis and Harry Look at each other with a love that most people dream of finding.

6. Cristina says:

Agree with Toshia. She said “the sun SUGGESTS” that Harry and louis are infuriated. The sun also wrote a s*** article about louis and his father, and louis has already disapproved of the suns articles HIMSELF. Second of all, girls have been writing fanfiction about two men SINCE FOREVER. Louis and Harry are not the first to have had gay rumors, but they are first to get super pissed off at their own fans. I’m just saying, it only makes them look more suspicious, like they have something to hide.

7. Chi says:

I totally agree with Cristina and Toshia. I mean, come on. Media lies. “Realize, real eyes, real lies.”

8. Crazy about love says:

I don’t understand why u guys don’t like them being a couple they look cute together and if they want to be together nobody should get in there way (just sayin) xx

9. Crazy about love says:

And I don’t think people she be all judgy about gay folks (just sayin) xx

10. Brittany says:

If they were straight, and Louis and Eleanor’s relationship was solid and real, then they wouldn’t let these rumors affect their own lives. Also, why would they search up these ‘erotic fanfictions’ if they know what they’re going to find? It’s clear that Louis and Eleanor’s relationship is staged, and if you disagree, try to find one picture of them in which they’re not making direct eye-contact with the camera. It’s impossible.

11. Alexa says:

Although I agree with most of you, when someone calls another person ‘gay’, it can be offensive. It wouldn’t be offensive if you actually were gay but if you weren’t, then I understand why you would consider it offensive. ‘Larry’ shippers honestly have crazy conclusions on how they think Louis and Harry act. You can very well see that Eleanor and Louis love each other. That`s what I don`t understand.

12. Alexa says:

But then again, Larry shippers are part of the fandom. So our fandom needs to stick together in case The Wanted fandom start something

13. Directioner says:

Louis and Harry are not gay! People need to get it to their heads! Eleanor and Louis are happy together and people are telling el that she’s just a coverup and then Harry and Louis are best friends that should be enough for you guys!

14. FACTS says:

Alright u Larry shippers are getting on my last damn neves like are u serious CHILL can’t u see louis and harry act different now not like they used to be? But of course you don’t see that cause your stuck in your stupid damn fanfics cause you have nothing better to do than ruin best friends relationships and ship two males together! Like I understand they have a cute bromance ok… but you guys freakin take it too far. How would you like it if someone started accusing you and your best friend of having a secert relationship and you couldn’t hang out like old times because of that! I REALLY CAN’T STRESS HOW MUCH IT ANNOYS ME LIKE SOME PEOPLE LOOK LIKE THEY HAVE NO LIFE’S INSTEAD OF FOCUSING ON A DAMN BROMANCE FOCUS ON YOUR LOVE LIFE!!!!
    AND TO PUT THIS OUT THERE I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST GAY PEOPLE!!<3

• Cristina says:

I’m sorry you are just so gosh dang angry at those damn larry shippers. But for your name to be facts, it seem like you don’t have all of your facts straight. :/ now, it is very true that for most people, it would be frustrating to have gay rumors and gay fanfiction written about u. EVEN IF YOU ARE GAY!!! Personally I would not be, but most people would be. BUT HE IS AN INTERNATIONAL POPSTAR. He should get use to it because he will get rumors until the day he dies! And every celebrity knows this. You are put on display for everyone to judge. So the fact that they are so infuriated by this is suspicious. Many other male and female celebs alike have had fanfiction and rumors written about them and it wasnt a big deal because they knew it wasn’t true.

15. chantal says:

they are gay all of them but they keep in secret!!!!!!!!!!

16. chantal says:

you guys are so dumb! I never like one diction what do you guys seen in them???

17. 1dfan says:

Harry and Louis are not gay. Neither one had a brother growing up and they found that kind of relationship when they met. Being called gay is not an insult but calling someone a liar is. That’s what the people who call Eleanor a “beard” are doing – they are calling her a liar and they are calling Louis a liar. Louis clearly cares about her and doesn’t like seeing her hurt or insulted. If she makes him happy, we should be happy for him, not question his feelings or insult him.

18. A fan says:

Ok, I don’t want to offend any Larry shippers but really?
    Yeah, if you think there gay than that’s their business not yours.
    You don’t need to write fanfics about them because that would hurt and disgust Harry, Louis, and Eleanor.
    Also, almost all of the people who say Louis and Harry have a romance also say they are fans of the boys.
    Louis has said before how it is not true, that he is sick of and hurt by people saying things like this.
    If you truly were a Directioner you would listen to him and stop doing it.
    All the boys are brothers, so yeah they love eachother, doesn’t mean they are IN love with eachother.

19. Emmy says:

why is this happening again really let’s stop and appreciate the boys for who they are, not who they should be with

20. shhh says:

Many people like shipping gay relationship even if they’re not really gay… They shouldn’t get offended if there’s nothing to hide

21. Maddie says:

If Harry and Louis weren’t in a relationship, no one would pay ANY attention to Larry-Shippers. But since their management & it’s associates fight against “the gay rumours” so vigorously and violently (psychical violence towards fans on twitter&tumblr) it should be VERY clear to everyone that Larry is infact true.

And not to mention their couple tattooS, the intimate touches in interviews that weren’t suppose to be seen, the way they look and smile to each other, the times they both have been outed by several people..etcetc. There has been a blind gossip about them for years. (It was unofficially solved btw with the trailer they posted!)

The boys are ready to come out! And I hope they can get rid of that homophobic, enslaving management of theirs as soon as possible! Their freedom couldn’t come sooner!

As a side note to the writer of this article: Another young girl killed herself this week because of the bullying she got for shipping Larry. Are you proud of yourself? You are part of the problem!

22. ms.styliksonhoryne says:

OK first off larry ziall ziam narry whatever other one ARE. NOT. REAL. I feel bad because think of it this way. Your really close to someone like a brother or sister. you act like how Louis and harry do in public. you kiss eachother all the time but like as best friends cause your close. One day you guys hold hands and stay really close. Later that day rumor going around that you two are dating. you are mad because you cant act like you did. Before you know it you guys drift apart because of all the rumors. Now if you were in a band and that happened. The band will probably drift apart just cause of a stupid rumor. I know that story cause I was really close to a girl in elementary school. we did the same things and the damn rumor wanted me to kill myself. I moved to a new state and got a new start. SO before you start a rumor or you think of something real. don’t say it because you can ruin someone’s life. SO REMEMBER LARRY STYLINSON ZARRY STYLIK OR ANYOTHER FRIGGING THINGS ARE NOT REAL. thanks. :D

23. Melanie says:

Okay first off, Harry nor Louis have ever said anything about ‘infuriation’ over fictional stories so i have NO idea why that is even in the headline. Gay fanfiction has been around for OVER 20 years! And it is NOT FOCUSED ON HARRY AND LOUIS ONLY! Many pairs of celebrities have had them written about them. Even a Youtube called Shane Dawson, he has a girlfriend and is infact straight, but earlier this month, he made a video with a fellow Youtuber RECREATING a fanfic they read! It’s only because they are not gay, so they find it not hurtful, and are not ‘infuriated’ by it because they have nothing to hide! On the whole gay subject, nobody know if they are STRAIGHT OR GAY. They have never ever clarified. Although Harry has said his “first real crush was Louis Tomlinson”. But the way they act around each other is far from platonic. I can’t even tell you how many times we saw them with love bites on their necks or hips, and just the other day, Louis had major scratches on his back. And yeah, Eleanor (Louis’ ‘girlfriend’” IS NOT in the county! It just does NOT add up. We’ve seen more than two photoshopped pictures of Louis and her on Eleanor’s Instagram, and their ‘relationship’ is to publicized to be healthy. And about Elounor shippers, come on guys. You guys send so much hate to the Larry shippers, I’ve heard about over 3 people who killed themselves because they believed in something that is very much plausible and had a right to. And seriously, open your eyes! Because actions speak louder than words, didn’t you learn that?

24. ms.styliksonhoryne says:

After reading this comment. ^^ I forgot to add that I don’t mean to me mean to the Larry shippers its just that I don’t want anything bad to happen to anybody, I mean there is always going to be people who write stuff like that. Anyway I’m going to admit 2 years ago I believed in Larry but than I noticed its just a bromance after that thing happened to me. Also I’m going to be honest I don’t think anyone killed themselves because they believed in Larry. Bullying yes Larry no. But anyway if they are together they are if they’re not they’re not. WHATEVER just let it be

25. Sophie Horan says:

um they do know there are ones about all the other boys with each other niall and justin niall and josh harry and grimmy zayn with justin louis with grimmy louis harry and grimmy all the boys together all they boys and josh and 3 off the biys with each other and it aint the latest craze they directioners have been writing them since the x – factor
    oh and ones with them and the 5sos lads x

26. Caity says:

OMG im tired of listening to the same rumor over and over again. Louis has a girlfriend named Eleanor Calder. They are happy to be together. This Larry Syllinson thing is just wrong. If your real directioners like i am you wouldnt be doing this crap. Louis and Harry are like brothers. Same as Liam Niall and Zayn.

27. Meghan says:

I think people believe what they believe. They have their own opinions and that’s fine. I don’t care if Larry is real or not. I just care about the fact that some Larry shippers just shove their beliefs in their faces on twitter and such. Would you like it if people were constantly shoving their beliefs in your faces, telling you that you’re this or that without SOLID proof AND confirmation. I mean I get it, people are entitled to their own opinions but if you’re a true fan, you should care that by doing what you’re doing, you’re hurting the boys. I had someone post lies about me on Facebook, saying I was bi and I was really pissed. It wasn’t true and I was supremely upset that this person, who I thought cared about me, would post something so untrue and cruel and hurt me. They have a reason to be upset. Any straight guy would be upset at constantly being called gay. Larry shippers, I urge you to think about what I said. I get it, you and I are entitled to opinions. This is mine. But if you really care about the boys, you would care that by constantly telling them they are gay, without solid proof and confirmation, and telling them they are something they might not be, you are hurting them. True directioners would care that they were hurting them. You are changing the way they act around each other while out in public because one wrong move and Larry shippers are shoving their beliefs down their throats again and hurting them even more. Larry people, please think about what I’m saying. And don’t get upset with me, telling me I’m wrong because this is my own opinion. You have yours, and I have mine. And I’m not telling you that you’re wrong. I’m telling you to think before you tell them their gay. Get some solid proof and an actual confirmation.

28. Florencia Diaz says: