one direction

One Direction have been discussing their mammoth career, their worldwide fame and the effect that has on their now very public love lives.

The boys find it hard to have a normal relationship as they are constantly in the glare of the public eye and to make matters worse, any woman they are even associated or pictured with becomes the victim of an intense online hate campaign which more often than not includes death threats as well as the usual insults.

Speaking to America’s Glamour magazine the ‘What Makes You Beautiful’ singers admitted that they each have a different view on how their fame affects their love lives and how much it bothers them.

When Harry Styles was asked how he feels about always being portrayed as the womaniser of the band, he replied:

harry styles, zayn malik, one direction

“People who know me know what’s true and what’s not.”

Louis Tomlinson has been dating university student Eleanor Calder for more than a year and he thinks he’s coping well with all the added pressures.

He said that he keeps grounded and real and explained:

niall horan, zoe whelan

Niall Horan has been linked to a number of women of late, including Made In Chelsea’s Louise Thompson and Irish model Zoe Whelan but he says he doesn’t mind the attention, the rumours and the speculation because he knew what he was signing up for when he joined One Direction. Niall said:

“For me, it’s not a massive trade-off. We’ve always wanted to do this, so we’re not complaining.”

Liam Payne recently split from his girlfriend of two years and dropped hints that his breakup with professional dancer Danielle Peazer, may have been because of the constant online hate and negative attention from fans. He said:

“It’s something that is quite hard – people being a bit rude on the internet. It’s a challenge having a relationship on the road, credit to anyone who does it.”

Liam has been enjoying the single life throughout the US leg of his Take Me Home tour, while Louis has spent a lot of time with his girlfriend who has joined them on the road.

zayn malik harry styles

Zayn Malik has been dating Perrie Edwards for over a year and while the pair have been separated for weeks, he got a tattoo of her on his forearm this month, showing how serious he is about the Little Mix singer.

Do you feel sorry for the boys and the fact they have to deal with this constant scrutiny?

Leave your comments below….

20 Responses to “One Direction: Liam Payne & Louis Tomlinson talk Danielle Peazer & Eleanor Calder while Niall Horan & Harry Styles talk romance!”

1. Jasmine says:

I think that it’s sad that they have to deal with all the drama whenever they’re dating someone, and It’s just not fair to them to have barely any privacy. I know not everyone piles hate onto them, and I’m sure they appreciate those people.. including me. I respect them, and love them, so I would accept whoever they wanna date. :)

2. 1Dfan says:

Louis relationship is with Harry Styles. Glamour magazine inserted the name.

Louis exact quote–“I think you have to keep your feet on the ground. I’m in a relationship, and it’s completely fine.”

3. Kitotterkat says:

I feel sorry they have to deal with you.

4. Sammy says:

I feel sorry for Harry and Louis and how they can’t say anything about they’re realtionship!

5. Emily says:

I can’t imagine how hard it is for them right now – I love the guys and I want all of them to be happy no matter what. They just need to be reminded that even when life gets hard whether it’s when you’re on the road or when you’re in a relationship that there’s always something good that comes out of everything. :)

6. Some directioner says:

You know what, I will support anything they do. I wish I was their shoulder to cry on but sadly, that’ll never happen. Just let them do what they want and give them some space. Like haylor.. I knew she was trouble, I warned once, but I didn’t hate. I know harry would never get with a girl every night. There just pictures. Larry is a joke. They are best friends. I just really feel bad for all the rumors but there impossible to stop.

Just support them and hopefully, everything will be okay. Now, I sound too nice.. Back to writing fanfictions! Check me out on wattpad @galaxy_Cat for all them harry lovers :)

7. Liam Paynes #1 Fan says:

I think its crazy and stupid wht the fans of Liam Payne did to Danielle. If u really r a fan u would be happy tht he found someone to be happy with. U shouldn’t be mad and jealous tht he has a gf tht cares about him and it ain’t u. Like really, come on ur not a FAN ur a HATER.

• Anna Victoria says:

I totally agree with you ! Liam was my BIGGEST crush since 2010, but that didn’t mean I would sit there and send Danielle hate. Once I saw that true sparkle in her eye, that true love she had for him, I said, “Nope. I am NOT gonna send her hate for loving someone so special, sweet, and important to mee”. I still really liked her despite the fact that I knew I’d never have a chance with him after that. I still thought she was a great person, and I still thought she didn’t deserve hate. Which is what I still think NOW. Even though I was a Liam girl myself, that didn’t mean I would sit there and hate on such a beautiful soul like hers ! Sure, all Liam girls must’ve gotten jealous at some point, but sending her hate and telling her to die is a bit over the top. NO ONE deserves to die for loving someone. Especially when it comes to loving the boys .xx

8. Liam Paynes #1 Fan says:

Oh and another thing. Zayn u might love tht girl and all but a tat of her face on your arm. I think thts kinda to far. But if really love Perrie, than thts u.

Go loius and his gf. They make a really cute couple. I might hear wedding bells soon. Lol :-)

Taylor Swift was bad for Harry. She is a gold digger. Y’all should see tht braclet he brought her. Bet u she didn’t give it bck.

And Nails is loving the single life. Along with Harry and Laim.

• Anna says:

the tattoo is fake, and comes off in a couple of weeeks so i have heard. i dont think its to far, because he has many other tats. but thats your opinion.

*louis hah and el, i personally think its set up. i mean have you seen tina or gretchen!?! i love el, and i think she is beautiful, i feel bad about all the hate that comes from my fellow larry shippers. But if elounor was real, i think i would support it.

i agree about the t-swizzle chiz,shes a real jerk for upsetting harry like that in front of the 104895+ fans. shes just gross, i hope he finds a new and loving girl when ever he is looking for one.

and *niall likes being single, and calls his girlfriend’s us the directioners. Niall is the sweetest thing.

Harry enjoys the single life so he can PARTYYYYY. ha

and Liam just loves fans!

9. toshia says:

Louis real relationship is with Harry. The fact that people believe the lie that is his “gf” just shows how gullible and closed minded people are in society. I don’t see how anyone can look at him with her & call that happy. Louis or Harry have never denied their relationship in a live interview.

10. Liam Paynes #1 Fan says:

Well when “LARRY” have kids let me know and then ill believe tht the relationship is real. And el is real. I seen pictures of them out toghter.

11. Zayn Mailk#1 fan says:

Okay first of all I love one direction but all of these things that goes on with them is crazy and first I am going to start of with Niall he is a free man he don’t have to worry about his girl getting threats from anyone and for all of the one direction boys that gets threats I feel so bad for yall no one deserves that and I mean no one. Okay and now I am going to Louis his girlfriend is so pretty and she has not done a
    nything to one directions fan so lay off everyone deserves a good relationship. Okay now is it Liam okay same thing with him his exgirlfriend do not deserve all of this crap from his fans if u really love him u would not do that to Danielle cause he really care about her so stop being jealous of her cause y’all can’t have him. Okay now Harry the only relationship that we know that he was with Taylor Swift y’all could have been a good couple but she just used you and you did not deserve that but you are a free man with Niall have fun being free cause it might not last long. Okay last but definitely not least Zayn you messed up with that tattoo of Perri I mean come on if I was with u I don’t think I would want you to get a tattoo of my face on you arm but I would think that it is cute thou cause the way u messed up with that tattoo is cause if y’all break up and if y’all get with someone else then you would have to get it removed and good luck with that cause I know it would be painful.But also fans need to lay off of Perri too

12. autumn says:

yeah. GIRLFRIEND. lol no like seriously we ALL know it’s supposed to be boyfriend. *cough cough* larry *cough*

13. Adrienne says:

Elounor or Larry i honestly dont care. I just wish people would stop giving Louis and Eleanor and Harry so much crap about it. If Elounor is real I know I’d be hurt if a bunch of people were calling me a beard. And if I were Louis I’d be annoyed as well. I’m not saying Larry isn’t real I’m just saying people need to drop it. It doesn’t matter thay much. Like seriously what’s up with all the conspiracy theoties this is a boyband not the illuminati.
    And as for Danielle, I used to like her before they broke up the first time. And I’m a Liam girl. After that though I felt like things weren’t ever the same. Howeverrrr, I never would send hate to her because nobody deserves that (even if I do feel like she’s a little fame thirsty).
    Zayn and Perrie are cute. The tattoo is a little strange but whatever. But I love Perrie she’s my girl crush.
    But I do have to say Eleanor, Danielle, and Perrie are all super gorgeous. Wish I looked like them :)