rizzle kicks, zayn malik perrie edwards
It’s been reported today that Rizzle Kicks singer Jordan Stephens says that One Direction star Zayn Malik’s engagement to Little Mix singer Perrie Edwards is “a disaster waiting to happen” and that their marriage will end in divorce!

It’s also been revealed today that Niall Horan’s 1D band mates reckon he’ll be the first of them to become a dad, despite the fact that Zayn is the first of the lads to be heading down the aisle…

More on that in a moment, but first, of what Jordan and his Rizzle Kicks partner Harley Alexander-Sule said of Zayn and Perrie’s engagement, Entertainmentwise report that after Harley remarked, “They’re engaged, aren’t they like 16?” Jordan added, “I don’t know what’s going on there…

“That’s called a disaster waiting to happen inevitability, walking inevitability.”

Of Perrie, Harley then somewhat cynically added, “She’s gonna get paid when they get divorced.”

rizzle_460_291

Jordan continued, “If they’re childhood sweethearts, they’re lovely as a textbook example of the kind of integrity that comes with being a pop star…

“However, looking at statistics, and on paper I’m going to go ahead and bet, put a wager on them not lasting more than three years.

He concluded, “I’m sorry guys. I like you both as people, but I don’t think it will work.”

zayn malik, perrie edwards

Yikes! What do you think? Could Jordan and Harley be right? Or are Zayn and Perrie made of the stuff that lasts?

On now to the report that Niall Horan’s 1D band mates reckon he’ll be the first of them to become a dad, and that nugget of info surfaced in the band’s recent interview with Heat magazine.

When asked who’ll be the first 1D father, singer Liam Payne said, “Niall – he’ll surprise us.”

one direction vmas 2013 2

Louis Tomlinson added, “Niall often makes decisions and regrets them and tries to weave his way out of them.

“We can imagine in ten years, him being like, ‘Well, I married this woman, I don’t really know what happened!’”

Well, impulsive Niall may be, but he’s at least not got a bunch of tattoos he regrets! Not even this one was permanent…

11 Responses to “One Direction: Niall Horan to be first 1D dad?! And Zayn Malik & Perrie Edwards’ marriage will end in divorce according to Rizzle Kicks singers!”

1. ILuvYuZayn says:

I LOVE YOU GUYS THIS MADE MY DAY YOU ARE SO RIGHT I’M PRETTY SURE THAT ZERRIE ENGAGEMENT IS A BIG MISTAKE AND ITS GONNA END SOMEHOW I JUST KNOW IT I LOVE YOUUUU

• emily says:

Just because you are obviously jealous of Perrie doesnt give you the right to say that, they are perfect and its their life, no one should be able to say that they think an engagement is a mistake or a couple will get divorced because surely they will start to think that and then people like you will be the reason, Just leave them to get on with their lives and keep your pointless thoughts out of it

• Biffers says:

Okay “emily,” this girl is just saying her opinion. You stated your opinion to her, so she should have a right to say something. In my opinion, that marriage will most likely end in a couple of months, or a year. That’s my opinion, this is a free country, (Well, in the U.S.A, I don’t know, nor care where you live) and we should be able to state our own opinions. You don’t have to be rude if you disagree with someone. But, some people think they have to be rude to have their point proved. Anyways, I think Zayn made a bad choice with getting engaged, and with all those tattoos. (I know I was being rude, so I just proved my own point of people being rude to get their opinion proved.) Good day to you too. :)

2. Sylvia says:

Them getting engaged is okk but wrong!!!!!!!!! Ily zayn;(

3. Sylvia says:

Noooooo zayn don’t get engaged ily!!!

• lh says:

it’s early in Zerrie’s careers (maybe Zayn will end up like the Spice Girls, but Perrie has a long way to go), but I adore them as a couple, and I don’t want Perrie- or for that matter, Jesy, the hottest member of LM- to marry me, but I do want her to become a mother and sing duets with Zayn. Directioners should want their idols to marry the person they choose, and it’s Zayn’s fault not Perrie’s. Zayn is stupid getting a tattoo, but that is as it is not an Islamic thing to do- even if he is definately NOT the most religious person there can be (I’m Jewish, but have similar belifs about them being painful idolatry) and is nothing to do with that being of Perrie. So as long as it is not racist, and he doesn’t assult others- neither of which is likely- Zayn is fine, and it’s rash, but it’s his choice, and Perrie is talented and immature, and is the best fit for Zayn.
      ps I love Rizzle Kicks’ personalities and music- and the fact they are Arsenal fans like me, but this is not great comment.

4. c says:

Agree with rizzle kicks on this one… They are young and will have too many pressures especially because they are in the limelight they should wait another 3 years and decide their future from there

5. Linda says:

Rizzle Kicks don’t know shit. Who cares what they think?

6. Tori says:

Leave those kids alonw. This is their decision. If they want to ruin their lives they should have the right to

7. Tori says:

Leave Zayn and Perrie alone!!!!

8. Maria says:

Why ong why get married plz it’s just good I’m going to cey