niall horan, zoe whelan

Niall Horan is apparently a single pringle again, even though he claims he was never anything else.

The One Direction star was reportedly dating Irish model Zoe Whelan, after they met at a 1D gig in Manchester in March. It was claimed that the hunk took the brunette beauty to his brother’s wedding and introduced her to all of his family however an insider now claims that the pair have gone their separate ways.

Its said that Zoe was upset when she read stories claiming that the Little Things singer had spent the night with Made In Chelsea star Louise Thompson when he was last in London and had a bit of a showdown with the star before he left for Mexico last week.

A source told The Sun that Niall met with Zoe last week to discuss the reports around his so called night of passion and that the pair mutually decided to end their relationship.

The insider claimed:

zoe whelan one direction 1

“Niall and Zoe met up while he was at home just to talk about things, she told him she wasn’t happy about the Louise headlines and they had to hammer things out between them.

“She is a young girl who likes Niall a lot but told him she won’t be taken for a mug either.”

Apparently Niall and Zoe decided to go their separate ways for now, though there could be a reunion on the cards when he gets back from his world tour later this year.

The source added: “They both agreed that things are so busy with One Direction that they will just stay in contact and see what happens. Niall knows Zoe has been thrown into his world and wanted to chat to her about the stories in the papers.

“He knows she has been getting hassle online too and wants to look out for her.”

niall horan 2

Niall is currently in the states and he kicked off his American concerts last night in Florida.

He’s feeling the strain of his heavy workload though and tweeted fans last night saying:

“right im pretty tired…been a long few days! time t relax! adios amigas /amigos ….love you all so much ! crazy mofos”

“Bounced my elbow off the corner of the bedside locker! Aaaaaaaggghhhhh !”

We don’t think he has time for romance now anyway! What do you think Directioners? Leave your comments below…

15 Responses to “One Direction: ‘Tired’ Niall Horan splits from Zoe Whelan over Louise Thompson rumours!”

1. Leah says:

Haha Niall was never dating Zoe, he confirmed on twitter he was single when the Zoe and Niall romances was going around !

2. Amanda says:

Agreed! Niall and Zoe where NEVER dating..

3. Michaela says:

I don’t think Niall was really with zoe ! He wouldn’t lie to us and hide a relatipnship ! I’m sure they have had some dates and stuff but nothing serious ! He has a lot on his plate and I don’t think there’s anything going on

• Tatiana says:

but he did hide his relationship with Amy Green for a while until a couple months into their relationship when he confirmed it

4. @ldp0106 says:

To b honest I’m kind of happy but sad his and Zoe broke up but if he still got feelings 4her then they should get back together is what I think

5. Cassie says:

Ahahah is funny , Niall never dating with Zoe Whelan, he say “Single” on twitter , is fake rumour, just for money “dad zoe ” i’m sure for that !! niall is single ok , stop bullshit rumour !!!! thank :)

6. ellie says:

Where do you people get this bullsh** from ? X

7. Sydney says:

OMG! They were NEVER dating!!!!! Same thing with Niall and Amy!!!!!

8. nialler1114 says:

i love niall so much and the hole band one direction i love them all the same but most niall

9. lover says:

so wat if they are going out it his lyf not ours bless they old chap xx

10. love 1D says:

Maybe Zoe and Niall had a few dates, but it wasn’t serious. He confirmed it on twitter he was single. Even if, who cares? It’s his life. Of course I’d be heartbroken because Niall is well hes adorable how can you not love him! But mainly I support him and the rest of the boys 100% no matter what! ~E

11. tania says:

me parte el corazon.. Me gustaria estar en el lugar de zoe.. =( que tristeza..!

12. Sarah says:

I hope this isent true, but if it is I am happy for him that he had or is even though it’s crushing me all over inside. Cuz I loved this guy like sence ever I saw a picture of one direction and found out his personality. But i won’t judge anything, if he’s happy I’m happy. Thats all that matter’s….,right?!
    All that agree with me I love ya! And if ya don’t, well I love ya anyway! <3

13. Rae Rae says:

Sick of people’s rumours about Niall having a girlfriend. He’ll have a public girlfriend when he’s ready so stop making up this bullshit.

14. LOUIS says:

IS ANYONE GOING TO COMMENT ON THE FACT IT SAYS LOUISE UP THERE?!?!