zayn malik, perrie edwards

Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards have only been engaged for a month, but apparently they are already planning their wedding.

Some insiders claimed that the famous pair were planning to tie the knot this Christmas, but a new report insists that they couple would actually prefer to stage their nuptials in the summer and so are working towards a date next summer instead.

Zayn revealed that he had popped the question to his Little Mix love at his One Direction movie premiere in London in August and the blonde beauty was happy to flash her diamond dazzler as she walked the red caret at the event with her bandmates.

Heat magazine claims that the couple will make everything official in the summer of 2014, with Zayn planning to splash out more than £1 million to give his new bride the ‘greatest wedding’ ever.

The pair have apparently chosen their venue and want to host their star studded event in Luttrellstown Castle in Dublin in their sights, following in the footsteps of football star David Beckham and his Spice Girls wife.

zayn perrie

However if that doesn’t work out, they may also end up in Skibo Castle in Scotland, which previously hosted the wedding of Madonna and Guy Ritchie.

Heat reports that Perrie has already been in discussions with legendary designer Vera Wang about making her the gown of a lifetime. She is apparently planning to ask her Little Mix bandmates Jesy Nelson, Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Jade Thirlwall tpo be her bridesmaids, while three of Malik’s bandmates will fill the roles of groomsmen.

zayn perrie

The Little Things singer will have to choose between his pals when choosing a best man but sources claim he is set to pick Niall Horan over Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne.

The source claims that while of course, all of the band will be at the wedding, they will not be performing. However X Factor star Olly Murs could be taking to the stage.

Perrie has been raised in a Christian family, while Malik is a devout Muslim, so the couple are said to be keen to involve both religions in their nuptials.

“Zayn’s mom Patricia, converted to Islam when she married Yaser [Zayn’s dad], so Perrie’s been asking about what this involves. She’s hoping to talk over her plans with a priest and a Muslim officiant,” a source told Look.

perrie edwards zayn's family

“She’s even weighing up having a ceremony that combines both religions. She loves the idea of coming down the aisle to traditional Muslim music. Flowers blessed with rosewater play a big part in Islamic weddings and Perrie thinks she could work this into their day, too.”

The stars will have plenty of time to think about what they want for their big day, as today Perrie and her bandmates left the UK to travel to Japan, where they will attend a number of fan events.

Zayn is in London still but will soon be travelling to Australia for the res of his Take Me Home tour. There will be plenty of time on tour buses and private jets to finalise all their arrangements, that’s for sure!

Are you looking forward to Zerrie’s wedding? Leave your comments below….

17 Responses to “One Direction: Zayn Malik & Perrie Edwards planning a £1.2 million, Christian / Muslim wedding in Dublin next summer?”

1. Nethmi says:

I am sooo happy for Zayn and Perrie!! Yes I am a Directioner. Congratulations to them!!! I hope they can get their wedding done without any trouble.. :)

2. Madison says:

A big expensive wedding doesn’t seem like Zayn or Perrie’s style, but it’s obvious Zayn wants to give her the world. I’m so happy for them, but I don’t believe majority of this article. The only thing that is true is that 1D and Little Mix will be in the wedding party.

3. Nikki says:

I cannot wait for them to get married!!! :) Even though I think they are a little young, I couldn’t be more excited. It’s obvious that they both are head over heels in love with each other. <3

4. Emily says:

So happy for them. I don’t know what to say!!! I hope they get married soon

5. Ruaimaa says:

I feel really excited for some reason! I’m Muslim so yeah! So happy but also sad! I LOVE Perrie and ZAYN. Great luck for ur future. Hope u have a great relationship. Xx ur fan Ruaimaa🐵🐒🐻🐍🐭🐹🐰🐥🍀🍄🍇🍉🍕🍟🎤🎧🎼🎹🎶🎷🎨🎬🍩🍗🍰🍪🍌

• Zi says:

Hayy Im happy for Zerrie =D but i was thinking is it possible to have a Muslim/Christian wedding? I was just wondering and everything other than that SOOOO happy mashallah inshallah they will have lovely wedding and marriage =D

6. Ganda says:

,i hope they get married soon and then get divorce/annull very sooon!! Hahaha i like Zain,so much!,i like 1directions! I dont care if he’s engage of what,basta he is happy. So if ever that happen, im just here zain waiting for u! U could be happy with me toö if u’ll try to! Sana we’re destiny! :) ansaveeh?!

• Kierah Ptterson says:

Ohh. Okay. You are really happy and all, and you are already for the most amazing couple ever to get a divorce, but you can’t even spell his name. It’s ZAYN not ZAIN.

• Ganda says:

Zain or Zayn..ikaw na!, FYI, ZAIN is the original spelling of his name sa pagkakaalam ko. :) it seems im happy but deepinside im brokeintopieces :( huhuh! And, hey kiera, its not about my comment.this is about Zain/pery’s article.

7. BB says:

I’m honestly not thrilled that Zayn is getting married at such a young age. I thought they would be getting married in a couple years. But I’ve been thinking, and I realized that I would rather Zayn be happy and with perrie, than broken up and depressed. It’s a no brainer. This is being layed on the directioners just to soon and fast. I’m really scared that zayns marriage could break up one direction, and so many girls count on them.

• maguisita says:

pz la verdad no me gusta la idea de que zayn se baya a casar a tan temprana edad con perri me parece una desicion muy apresurada, pz la verdad ellos se deben dar mas tiempo y pz como no se puede hacer nada es mejor estar felis por la noticia y de todos modos me alegro por ellos aunque me duele un pocito!!!

8. Maryam Malik says:

I’M HAPPY IF ZAYN’S HAPPY
    BUT I ALWAYS THOUGHT I COULD GET MARRIED 2 HIM
    ANYWAYS CONGRATZ ON UR ENGAGEMENT ZERRIE
    ND GUD LUCK ON UR WEDDING (HOPE I’M INVITED)

9. Barbara says:

I am happy for them and I wish them all the best. I can’t wait to find out where there going to get married. I am looking foward to see the band and their families at the wedding.

10. SabahMalik says:

I am so happy 4 zayn and perrie and I am proud to be a muslim and fan of zayn malik

11. Used to be A Directioner says:

This is totally going to work out… no disasters about happen at all. Sarcasm.

12. max says:

i hate perrie edwards she is ugly zayn say he likes girl with long brown hair and he got perrie she died her hair pink blue purple any color she died it she not the perfect girl for zayn even zayn is crazy he put a tattoo of perrie on his arm what happen if you break up you will have that in your arm not trying to be mean but zayn break up with her find another one one day perrie hair will fall out she keep dyeing her hair bye love you zayn