harry styles, alice barry

Fans of One Direction star Harry Styles will know that he has a bit of a ‘thing’ for older women, and has previously dated Xtra Factor host Caroline Flack, and DJ Lucy Horobin, both of whom were a good few years old than him…

However, we fear Harry may have taken his penchant for older women too far as it’s been reported today that he kissed Shameless actress Alice Barry – who plays brothel keeper Lillian in the Channel 4 show – who is 66 years old.

Personally, as I’m the one writing this, I’m just glad she’s not 69 years old, because the headline of this post could’ve become unpalatable, if not illegal in some countries…

However, moving on and the Daily Star reports, “In real life Alice Barry is ¬fighting off male admirers, from ¬obsessed Dutch fans to One ¬Direction star Harry Styles.

“The 19-year-old singer grabbed Alice for a ‘snog’ after spotting her leaving a Manchester hotel during the filming of the final series of the show.”alice barry

Alice told the paper, “This lad grabbed hold of me and said ‘Lillian I love you, can I have a kiss and a picture?’

“I didn’t have a clue who he was. I was like ‘We’ll have to be quick’. He gave me a snog and took a picture.

“The rest of the cast were watching from the car and said ‘That was Harry Styles’.”

However, there’s bad news for Hazza in that Alice, who lives in Blackpool with her “platonic soulmate” Jeff Hirst, has “no interest” in romance and hasn’t had since her husband Terry died nine years ago.

Alice said of Jeff, “We’ve been together for seven years. Jeff manages me. We’re soulmates.

“We just hit it off and we trust each other 100%. We share a room and it’s totally platonic. We kiss and cuddle but that’s it.

“I’m happy not to have that in my life. Terry was the love of my life and the only man I had that kind of relationship with. I never wanted anybody else.”

Aww bless her! Here’s a reminder of an entertainment news report about Harry’s love of the older ladies…

9 Responses to “One Direction’s Harry Styles takes his older women thing too far as he snogs 66 year old Shameless actress, Alice Barry!”

1. Helen says:

He didnt kiss her… 1) he wouldn’t take it that far and 2) she isn’t even hot! I doubt he even knows who she is!

2. Noelle says:

^ Jealous much XD

• helen says:

hahahaha trust me i’m not jealous! i don’t even like him like that! it’s Niall whose my future husband ;) haha seriously though he would never take the whole older women thing that far! she’s probably just attention seeking or something! she wants to be in the papers again because no one knows who she is anymore!

3. Zoe says:

I agree with Helen she isn’t the prettiest flower in the garden I know Harry goes for older women but I don’t think this is real

• me says:

Directioners p*** me off.

yes this DID happen.
      she doesn’t know who harry is, she only found out after the kiss from he, she just thought he was a fan.

accept that he’s a peadophile, ok

• Paige says:

How is he a pedophile? Do you even know what a pedophile is? It’s someone around the age of 16 or older, who is sexually attracted to kids around the age of 11. You obviously need to know your facts before you attempt to call someone out.
        Ps. Idiots like you p*** Directioners off, too.

4. Linda says:

I agree with spn4evr96. Just because you kiss someone doesn’t mean your shacking up with them. I suppose if he kissed his grandmother they would think he was trying to get her in bed. UNREALITYTV how stupid do you think your reader are? That’s insulting.

5. Michelle says:

He kissed her and said he loved her as a ‘person’ not in a sexual way. People love their family, friends, acquaintances, celebrities, pets etc. It doesn’t mean they have a sexual interest in them. Harry loves ‘people’, which is why he is so lovable.

And don’t confuse loving others with being an enabler or a doormat, because that’s not what he is.

6. Paige says:

Though I highly doubt he did it, I’m 6 years younger than Harry and I love him. Don’t you think I would do the exact same? Tell him I love him, fanfgirl, ask for a picture and a kiss and snog him instead- Cause I totally would.
    Fans get crazy, he’s a fan of hers and maybe he just got a little excited- IF that happened. Which it more than likely didn’t.