one direction daybreak

What is it with all the One Direction split talk that’s going on at the minute?

Only yesterday Brian McFadden started throwing predictions around, claiming that our lovely little Niall Horan will be the first 1D member to follow in his footsteps and walk away from the band and today even Liam Payne’s getting in on the act.

Daddy Directioner has confessed that he is worried he and his pals may fall out one day and ruin the success of the X Factor group and he told We Love Pop magazine that he doesn’t want to lose ‘the fun’ vibe he has with his bandmates.

The ‘Little Things’ hit makers are at the height of their fame to date and are about to embark on an eight month long world tour. The whole thing could go pear shaped though if the lads stop getting along and Liam is desperate to ensure that doesn’t happen.

one direction nrj awards 2 2013

He said: “I don’t want us to lose the fun we have on stage. I don’t want us to fall out or have a situation where the band don’t want to be together anymore.”

Brian may think Niall will be the one to walk, but other insiders have claimed that it could be Zayn that splits 1D. A source dished on the rumor, telling Celebuzz:

“There is growing concern among the bosses that Zayn is on the brink at the moment… He feels that the last six months have been his toughest in the yet.”

one direction

Fans have been expressing their desperation for the band to stay together online this week, with many begging the lads not to consider a split.

One tweeted:

“Even if you don’t like One Direction, don’t ask for them to split up, to some people they’re the only reason why they’re here.”

Another wrote:

I

“I’m going to dread the day one direction split up, ill be one of them girls phoning help lines not knowing what to do with myself”

A third said:

“I m literally cryin right now #IWillNeverForget1D why? What? No! Please? @onedirection dot split please Please”

What do you think Directioners? Can Liam Payne keep One Direction together? Leave your comment sbelow…

10 Responses to “One Direction’s Liam Payne doesn’t want to split from Zayn Malik, Harry Styles, Niall Horan or Louis Tomlinson”

1. 1D forever says:

If they split I will die!!! I love you guys just please dont even THINK abt splitting

2. RC says:

If one the members wants to quit say because if they dont they will suffer a mental break down and if they dont leave it could take a serious toll on their health then I say they should leave and the fans should think about the band and not themselves and be ok with whomever left for those reason. BUT if 1 wants to leave to simply go solo I think thats a bad move and too soon. Plus I heard if they stick together 3 more yrs or 3 more albums I forget which they get a bonus that is in the millions for each member but if one leaves b4 then they get nothing. I honestly dont see this band being around forever or even 4 yrs from now. So ppl who are fans enjoy the time now and start preparing yourself for the split so its not as rough on u later.

3. cindy says:

yes liam can keep them together

4. Directioner says:

PLEASE DONT SPLIT I WILL DIE AND SO WILL
    THE OTHER 9 BILLION FANS!!!!!! NOOOO!!!!

5. Emily B. says:

I pray that they won’t split!! They are so great together as a band!! Is they split I swear I will cry for years!!

6. Al says:

This is so funny, Like justin bieber fans shaving there head because a stupid rumour got started that he had cancer. If you want to split up do it already

7. Joleen dunkerley says:

I couldn’t bear hearing that 1D split up it would be like someone ripping my hart out and throughing it in a bin I look up to 1D so much I know i don’t have a good voice as all of them and I know I probbly won’t be as succsefull as them but I always say to my self if they can do it I can so if what I have read is true please don’t split up

8. Jessica says:

I hope that Liam will have the ability to keep them together, and I’m not just saying this as a die-hard fangirl. One direction have inspired me to continue on with the roller coaster named life and to become apart of my two baby sisters life no matter how bad anything gets. If they were to split I would continue doing as I have been influenced to do, but it would be a tragedy to see or hear that they weren’t able to put aside their problems without the split being a necessity. But nonetheless I would like to thank them for all they’ve done even if they weren’t aware of the changes they continue to cause within my life, or more importantly, the world.

9. Lily Pham says:

I WANT THEM TO STAY TOGETHER 4EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER.