X Factor 2012: Bosses will move judges houses to suit grieving Gary Barlow
X Factor bosses have insisted that they will work closely with Gary Barlow and accomodate him in any way they can, following his family tragedy this week.
The Take That singer announced on Monday that his wife Dawn had given birth to a stillborn baby girl – who they named Poppy – on Saturday and are currently planning the tot’s funeral.
Gary had been due to film his X Factor judges houses scenes, when he would whittle down the last of his contestants to just four who would take places on the upcoming live shows. However, producers have revealed that they will reschedule dates for the final auditions to suit the dad of three.
One told The Mirror:
“We will move the dates if we need to. It’s not a problem at all – we will give Gary as much time as he needs after the news. We are all there for him.”
It is likely that Tulisa Contostavlos, Nicole Scherzinger and Louis Walsh will film their judges houses first and it has been reported today that Nicole wants a ‘current’ male star to assist her in choosing between her boys.
Names in the frame include Tinie Tempah, Professor Green and Labrinth.
The X Factor returns next Saturday, 18th August and ITV1. The first few shows will consist of prerecorded auditions and at the end of September the series will move into bootcamp and judges houses stages.
Gary has taken to Twitter to thank his fans for their messages of condolence and support and tweeted yesterday:
‘Your kind words and lovely messages are overwhelming. thank you’
|Brian Dowling is told who is going into Celebrity Big Brother 2012 and he looks pretty pleased! (VIDEO)||Home||Big Brother 2012: Ashleigh wants to go to Ibiza with Luke S but he doesn’t sound too fussed!|