Charlie Rundle has put all the speculation to rest and confirmed today that she is bisexual.

The MK1 singer has been bombarded with questions about her sexuality ever since she started on the ITV show, with many fans speculating that she is a lesbian.

They were almost right and the singer told The Sun that like Jessie J, she likes men and women. After tweeting out a topless picture of herself online, the blonde beauty said:

“If I go out and guys come up to me they look really confused when I say I’ve got a girlfriend.

“It’s weird because all the girls think I’m a gay and all the guys think I’m straight.

“But I actually like boys and girls, so I get the best of both worlds.”

Jade Ellis and Lucy Spraggan have confirmed previously that they are lesbian and Jade has been with the same woman for the last six years.

Lucy admitted on last weekend’s Xtra Factor that there is someone special in her life too but refused to confirm any names.

Out of all the girls on this year’s X Factor series, only Ella Henderson is straight.

Charlie has been dating the same girl for the last year but admitted that her relationship before that was with a man, explaining:

“I went from having a boyfriend to a girlfriend and it was really funny.”

It had been reported earlier this month that Charlie and Jade had hit it off and were becoming involved behind the scenes of The X Factor.

Both women have denied the claims and Rundle says she will remain faithful to her girlfriend. She insisted:

“My girlfriend trusts me 100 per cent and she knows I wouldn’t do anything.

“But it’s hard as we just don’t get the time to see each other.”

She may hate being away from home but we bet that the talented singer and rapper doesn’t want to leave London or the ITV show any time soon.

MK1 run the risk of being eliminated this evening, in the third results show of the series but are hoping that their urban mashup on last night’s episode was good enough to win the enough votes to see them through.

Ella Henderson topped our X Factor chart this week. Check out who we rated and slated from club classics week and where we ranked MK1 here.

29 Responses to “X Factor 2012: MK1′s Charlie is bisexual, Jade Ellis & Lucy Spraggan are lesbian – only Ella Henderson is straight”

1. claire says:

Y the big deal about gay or not it dont mater i thought it was about talent and there voices y do it mater about weather they r with boys or girls so bloody what .

• Grammar Hero says:

Dear Claire, I agree with your statement, however you have made some rudimentary errors in both a grammatical and spelling sense. I have taken it upon myself to correct your statement in order to assist you in overcoming your inability to use the English language properly :)

WHY the big deal WHETHER THEY ARE gay or not it DOESN’T MATTER. I thought it was about talent and THEIR voices SO WHY DOES it MATTER WHETHER they ARE with boys or girls, so bloody what.

Much love :) Hope this is of help of you :)

2. katia says:

They make me sick

3. RC says:

and it matters that these ppl are bi, gay or lesbian because??? it’s their lives let them live them and with whom they want. ppl need to start worrying more about their own lives and that of their families than the lives of strangers, celebrities, etc.

• Jamestowin says:

Don’t get it. Why do you call her Lotte? Can you not have a boyfriend and still be BI? Who is “33% Will postman pat lookalike” or what does it even mean? A lookalike of the guy they had in the band at the audition? And what conclusion shall I draw Mmmmm from all this nonsense? I wish people would re-read their comments before posting them.

• Dillon says:

the conclusion to draw is his ethics taking topless shots of young girls Lotte because her name is Charlotte an 33% postman pat is that guy who got dumped for being crap was all of that so hard to work out???? I guess it was as you replied to the wrong person

4. DillonNequay says:

Lotte is not BI she has a boy friend fact! Have known her for years its a publicity thing to draw the gay market in without alianating boys the topless shot came from 33% Will postman pat lookalike as he used to insist on all girls that came in do a topless shot considering Lotte was 16 just when she was shot by Will here Mmmmm draw your own conclusions

• Brittany Lester says:

Totally agree with this!x

• Dee says:

You haven’t even spelt ‘Newquay’ right mate, which is the first thing. The second thing is, Lotte, is bisexual. Not only are there plenty of pictures with her and her girlfriend clearly showing that they are in a relationship, there are also Lotte’s real friends on facebook/twitter confirming she is going out with her GIRLfriend. Next time you try and pretend you know either Lotte or her family think again, especially since her own friends would not turn on her telling the whole world she’s straight if she wanted them think she’s bisexual.

5. Lisa says:

Cheap tart sellout selling her body in exchange for same mmmm can’t sing so get my boobs sorry moobs out disgracefull x factor you have scrapped the barrel condoning this behaviour what message does this send to young girls don’t worry if you can’t sing just get them out throw the cheap tart off x factor

6. ducks says:

Bet her mum is proud things peopleDo desperate for fame

7. hamzah says:

imagine they adopt a child when he/she goes to school she will say i have two mums

• Em says:

And what’s the problem with that, gay couples have as much right to adopt children as straight people. Gay couples will do a much better job of bringing up children than drug addicts and alcoholics. Personally I would love to grow up with two mums!

• Ian says:

Well I am pretty sure a few other kids at school will have two mums or two dads too.. AND WHAT?

8. scrumpy says:

What a joke is that fake tan round her arms/shoulders or just dirt? What happened to that extra head you used to hav on your nose air brushed out? Are you male or post op? Reminds me of that Hollyoaks girl Lol

9. Brittany Lester says:

What’s the problem of them being lesbians and bi. People choose to be that way. It’s pathetic. By reading these comments they are disgraceful. Your not them so stop criticising them. They are all very pretty people and I love them all. So I don’t know what the fuss is about. Just stop and look what your saying because it’s just stupid now. It’s there life let them live it how they want too.

10. Brittany Lester says:

11. dumbblonde says:

Britney darling I think a lot of people were commenting more on the cheap topless pose don’t imagine they give 2 hoots whether or not she munches the rug x

• Brittany Lester says:

Can I just say if you follow her on twitter she clearly says that it was for a promo shot she didn’t do it because she felt like it and its *Brittany

12. Urbanwarrior says:

Skank

13. TinieTempah says:

Dam you just went and ruined my song

14. Dambredda says:

is it me or does Charlie look like Jedward tonight?? way to go Louis shows your madness

15. Dambredda says:

Charlie so looks like Jedward tonight

16. karma says:

so glad these rejects are out getting your baps out didnt do the trick voted by the public everyone will forget your names come tomorrow x

17. Joe blogs says:

Ewww

18. Lexy says:

I’d shouldn’t matter if someone is gay or not…
    That’s not how you should judge someone,
    My mate is gay but she is still one of my
    best mates, It shouldn’t matter what they
    look like or believe in or weather they are
    gay or not, you should only judge someone
    on weather they are nice to you or not…