hannah barrett

Hannah Barrett was looking rather unhappy when she appeared on the Xtra Factor tonight and she was quick to reveal the reason why.

The teenage singer had every reason to be ecstatic, as just minutes before she received high praise from the X Factor judges after her rendition of ‘Beautiful’ on the live show and Gary Barlow gushed about her singing saying:

“Hannah this is you at your best, I am on the edge of my seat when I am watching you. You can’t teach that, you have it or you don’t. Your voice is so soulful….what a vocal tonight. Absolutely excellent!”

However by the time the ITV2 show rolled around the 17 year old was less amused and revealed that she was upset with last year’s winner James Arthur.

james arthur

James was in the studio tonight watching the performances and apparently he paid special attention to Tamera Foster when he met the hopefuls.

Hannah revealed that he proposed to Foster backstage, which didn’t please her because it sounds like the former Greggs employee has a bit of a crush on the ‘Impossible’ singer. She said:

“James Arthur…. I am speechless. He went and said to Tamera ‘I want to marry you.'”

Hannah blasted:

“I am telling you, this has to be a Jeremy Kyle thing because I am not having this. I am not having this.”

tamera foster

At least some of the contestants still like James. We don’t imagine Kingsland Road are feeling so well disposed to him tonight!

He slated the boyband earlier this week and insisted that they should leave tomorrow and then this evening, it was confirmed that the singers had received the lowest amount of votes and would be in the sing off.

Many fans are blaming James Arthur for the result!

What do you think of it all? Leave your comments below…

9 Responses to “X Factor 2013: James Arthur proposes to Tamera Foster & Hannah Barrett isn’t happy!”

1. Pricey says:

James is hitting on a 16 year old girl now. What an absolute creep. Those stories in the papers about him were probably true :o

2. NMM says:

If Kingsland Road is voted off, it will be because it is time for them to go. They are not of the same caliber as 1D, NSync or other boy bands past or present. They definitely are not of the same caliber as James Arthur. Kingsland Road’s rendition of “Marry Me'” was no more than adequate. Kinda cheesy actually. And as Nicole S. pointed out, the lack of a lead vocal did not help them. The level of their performance was more suited to a school musical, not a show like the X Factor. I dare say that the cast of Glee could have done a better job. With the right guidance, KR may grow into a group that is able to draw a larger audience that includes those who have already hit puberty. Until then, when people like James Arthur make a harsh critique – instead of becoming upset they should ask themselves how they can improve. James’ critique may have sounded too harsh, however the truth is not always easy to swallow. As for the marriage proposal….(sigh)…(SMH)… Why in does everyone take this stuff so serious! I mean really! So what now? Do you guys label him a pedophile because of a comment? Geesh! Get over your self righteous indignation people.

As for, Tamera Foster… Tamera is an amazing talent in addition to being beautiful. I will be shocked if she doesn’t end up with a record deal whether she wins X Factor or not. If I were her, I would take James’ comments as a compliment.

Hannah Barrett , please stop hating.

3. jake says:

its not a bad thing that james arthur wants 2 marry someone younger than him. it happens all the time. its only an age gap no big deal. and i agree with james arthur, i dont like kingsland road but i hope hannah wins. shes amazing. cant wait for james’s cd to comw out. rock on james. your da man

4. Lisa Burton says:

Can’t believe after all his ‘success’ J.A. hasn’t sourced a girlfriend then ‘proposes’ to Tamera! Last week he was backing Hannah to win – perhaps this is a windup.
    Hannah has a much better voice & if I were Hannah, I’d leave the limelight re the J Kyle show for Tamera.
    Good luck Hannah x

5. sarah mccoy says:

IT IS WHAT IT IS TAMARA HAS THE VOICE FACTOR BEAUTI FACTOR AND ALL THE OTHER FACTORS, JAMES ARTHUR JUST COULD NOT HELP IT HE IS BESIDE HIS SELF WITH HER TALENT AT 16 YEARS OLD, SO AM I AND MILLIONS OF OTHER BRITISH PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD IAM IN BARBADOS AT PRESENT AND IAM FOLLOWING MY FAVORITES ON YOU TUBE WE NEED THIS BRIT BUT I GUESS HE DID NOT REALISE THE IMPACT THAT IT WOULD HAVE ON THE OTHER CONTESTANTS NO NEED OVER REACT THERE ARE THREE POTENTIAL WINNERS TAMARA, HANNAH, AND NICOLAS. TAMARA BEING THE FAVOURITE WHICH I CHOSE FROM DAY 1 AND HANNAH AS THE 2NDOR EVEN THE 1ST SO LETS GET OVER OUR SELVES AND ALL THIS CRAP AND DEAL WITH TALENT BEING DELIVERED ON THE X FACTOR WEEKLY

6. herehere says:

Absolutely well said NMM!! James is completely qualified subsequent to winning the show, as the most successful winner ever, to critique other contestants, whereby they should learn from him. In terms of the Tamera compliment, quiet right. So what, if James is flirting, that is what healthy people do. She is not a young child! James is only a young guy himself!! As usual Priceys limited entry is, essentially, assumptive and subjective, with no evidence yet again. We are still not convinced Pricey!! Good attempt, however, try harder!